Weekly weigh in

5 lbs off for me!! Really pleased as it was my first week on working solution. Roll on week 3

Fantastic loss DM .......:wow:with food as well.:eatdrink051:Keep up the good work. can't wait to get to WS, I plan to start end of June.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad week, Becky. :(

I agree with Sarah. Maybe you should go on WS so you can eat food in the evening. Then if you want to try TS again, you can start it when you are in the right frame of mind.

I really think you need to be in the right frame of mind to do something like TS. For some reason, I have been doing ok on TS since Sunday. Maybe it's because work has been busy and I have been distracted?! I am in ketosis again now (finally)!

I use the "go to bed early" trick as well to avoid thinking about food! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!

You need to get your head together again. Read some of the motivational / inspirational posts on here and get going again. :)

We're here if you need to talk. ;)

Glad you're having such a good week Lisa....good luck for weigh in. I'm hoping to get under 12 this week......we're getting there. Go Lisa go!!!!!!

Thanks DM, you have done fantastic! What sort of food are you eating on the working solution? Want to try get a couple of full weeks on TS and a couple of stone off then move on to WS so any tips would be great. Thats goes to you too Sarah!

Hi Becky,
i must admit i haven't been to adventurous with the menu, i've only been on it a week but so far i'm really enjoying it.
I normally have either fish or chicken, oven baked with broccoli, mange tout and courgettes dry fried with a little bit of soy sauce. Or i add lettuce and cucumber to it.
You can also have 1/2 pint of semi skimmed milk but i only use a dash for a coffee in the evening.
I would recommend WS if you find TS too difficult. The losses are slightly slower but worth it.

Sarahp, do you know if we can have tinned tuna? I'm guessing if we can it would be the one in springwater...not oil or brine.

I am a big fan of the working solution, as you all know. The average losses on it are still 10lbs per month, so only 4lbs below total. And the bonus is that you get to eat a good meal.

I would have thought tinned tuna in spring water would be fine. I have been eating tuna steaks whilst doing it, so tinned in water isn't any different is it? I also have a lot of king prawns in stir frys and have had the odd salmon steak, but just have 150g of this, as it's a bit more oily. Pork chops are also good and I like to sprinkle my chicken with cajun spice. All types of spices are allowed, but just watch for hidden salts.

I go to the market and buy all sorts of veggies too. Get some pak choi for stir frys. It's great. And I think beansprout should be ok also, but not had them myself.

NB: You are doing really well with total. Well done you!

It's not my official weigh in until Monday, but I needed to share that I have today hit the 5 stones gone forever mark!!! That's 70lbs gone in just 18 weeks. :eek: I would never have thought that I would be sitting here 18 weeks on wearing jeans 3 sizes smaller and being 35 bags of sugar lighter.

So if any of you are having a bad day, just keep the faith. It really does work.

I now have 17lbs to get to target (which I might revise but will see if I want to go further when I get there). I have now decided to go onto the simple solution and introduce a few more foods, but keep to 1200 cals each day. With my walking, I hope to lose 2lbs a week and be done by the end of July.

I am a very happy girl today!

It's not my official weigh in until Monday, but I needed to share that I have today hit the 5 stones gone forever mark!!! That's 70lbs gone in just 18 weeks. :eek: I would never have thought that I would be sitting here 18 weeks on wearing jeans 3 sizes smaller and being 35 bags of sugar lighter.

So if any of you are having a bad day, just keep the faith. It really does work.

I now have 17lbs to get to target (which I might revise but will see if I want to go further when I get there). I have now decided to go onto the simple solution and introduce a few more foods, but keep to 1200 cals each day. With my walking, I hope to lose 2lbs a week and be done by the end of July.

Oh:wow:Sarahp, that is just fantastic. You must be thrilled. Well done you...you deserve it.
When are you starting SS? Let us all know how you get on.

Sarah, with news like that I bet you're shouting it from the rooftops. A fantastic achievement, such an inspiration to us all. Good luck on SS:eatdrink051:

Well, I'm another one on cloud nine, 4lbs off this week. Can enjoy my daughter's birthday :birthday: tomorrow, feel relaxed and back on TS Monday, knowing that I will still probably have a weight loss at the end of the week. It is so worth the hard work when we see such fantastic results. Good luck to everyone else weighing in.

Sarah - Wow! That's fantastic, Sarah! Well done! That's really motivating news for all of us! Only 17 lbs to go to get to target....you're doing so well. :D

NB - you're lighter than me now! And more importantly under that 12st barrier! Well done on your result this week. Have a great time at your daughter's birthday party! ;)

Huge congrats to Sarah and NB you both must have amazing will power, bet you feel great with all that weight gone :D

Sarah- Could you please keep us updated on how you get on with simple solution and what kinds of food you can add, even though its a fair way off for me at the moment i'm really interested in finding out more about the different solutions for when i'm ready to move from TS.

Thanks everyone!

Well done NB! Another 4lbs off is fantastic. Well done you!

I will keep you all posted on how I get on with the simple solution. I had home made muesili this morning (yum!) and a soup pack for lunch. I am going to introduce from fruit snacks for the first few days.

Enjoy your daughters birthday NB!

Well, I'm another one on cloud nine, 4lbs off this week. Can enjoy my daughter's birthday :birthday: tomorrow, feel relaxed and back on TS Monday, knowing that I will still probably have a weight loss at the end of the week. It is so worth the hard work when we see such fantastic results. Good luck to everyone else weighing in.

Well done Nb, 4 pounds is brilliant. Have a lovely day tomorrow at your daughters birthday meal.

I weighed myself this morning despite being very silly and eating crisps and chocolate last night (not clever on TS).

I lost 2 lbs, so I now weigh 11st 11 lbs which is pretty much what I weighed after my very 1st week of TS a few weeks ago! I'm such a yo-yo! But at least I haven't gained weight....and I am currently hovering below 12st...

Thanks Sarah and Vanda for replying to my other post. I don't even know why I did it....

I'm going to go back onto WS this week. I really need some food. I have an important exam coming up so I really don't want to spend my time thinking about food and feeling deprived etc.

Sarah - do you know if fruit is allowed on WS?

Wow guy the weight loss you have all achieved is a fantastic, i am so very proud of you all and can not wait to all mine in too. Keep up the fantastic work. Emily xxx

Well done on the 2lb loss Lisa, that's good considering you had a blip last night.
You can have 1 portion of fruit per day on WS, either, apples, kiwi, plums, strawberries, blackberries, peaches, raspberries, grapes, pears or rhubarb.
Hope that helps.

Wow Sarah & NB you are such an inspiration, wish I could get in to the frame of mind you are all in, still struggling and full of cold. Going to London next weekend to Wembley to watch my local football team in the play off finals and we are taking pack up. If I to WS what sort off foods could I take? Any help appreciated!

Maybe i should have read this thread first :p
Mathswiz- Your weigh in day is obviously sunday so ignore my other post! lol Well done with the 2lbs weight loss, thats really good especially with a little blip, good luck for next week on TS.

Bexster- Sorry to hear your struggling at the mo, maybe if you switch to WS you'll have more success in the long run only you know whats best though :)

Maybe i should have read this thread first :p
Mathswiz- Your weigh in day is obviously sunday so ignore my other post! lol Well done with the 2lbs weight loss, thats really good especially with a little blip, good luck for next week on TS.

Bexster- Sorry to hear your struggling at the mo, maybe if you switch to WS you'll have more success in the long run only you know whats best though :)

Hey Vix,

My weigh in day is all over the show at the moment! Trying to decide whether to change it to Monday now!

It used to be Fridays, but last week I changed it to Sunday cos the previous Friday and Saturday I was unbelievably bad with food so I started again on Sunday. Today (Sunday) I have also strayed...so thinking of whether I should change weigh in until next Monday....

My diet is a complete mess at the moment! Wish I could get back to the early days where I was determined, no matter what, to lose weight. Think I have lost the "edge" a little bit! Hope I get it back soon!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! Keep us posted! ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to all who post here, its very inspirational to me on day 3. Well done all hope I can be in your position soon.

Vanda

Back