Weekly weigh in

Well week one is over and i stuck to it :)
I lost... 5lbs which for a first week on any diet is pretty average but i'm happy with it! :D

Hopefully into the tens next week if i manage 3lbs so thats my goal for the coming week, hope everyones having a good day today.

Well done Vix 5lbs is fab!!!!!.Keep up the good work, fingers crossed for your three pound minimum this week. Roll on the tens yay!

Thanks Gaynor, i'm pretty chuffed with it really so hoping this will keep me motivated for the coming week at least!

Looking forward to next monday already lol Its good that we have a couple of us weighing in on the same day now.

Well done Vix on your 5lbs. Keep up the good work. Am looking forward to my weigh in on Friday it will be my first week on ts so fingers crossed.

Vanda

Thankyou vakwi :) Good luck for the rest of the week, we'll be celebrating your results on friday only 4 days to go and you should get a really good loss with it being your first week.

Which diet have you done before? Your weight loss already is really impressive!

HUGE well done Vicky for 5lbs loss. You don't have masses to lose, so 5lbs is really good. Well done you.

Well week one is over and i stuck to it :)
I lost... 5lbs which for a first week on any diet is pretty average but i'm happy with it! :D

Hopefully into the tens next week if i manage 3lbs so thats my goal for the coming week, hope everyones having a good day today.

Hi Vix....excellent weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Well girls, i'm pleased to announce that i have lost 6lbs this week. I'm gobsmaked but ecstatic nonetheless!!

Hey well done DM!!!!!!! That is fantasitic. The working solution is just great isn't it. Fast weight loss and you can still eat food. What could be better.

Well done you!

Wow DM that is fantastic, think im going to move to WS as finding TS too hard to stick to and I am just falling off the wagon so to speak. What sort of things do you have for your meals/food?

Well done DM, 6lbs is fabulous in the third week. X x That certainly has stiffened by resolve to stick to the WS. X x

Wow well done DM very impressed, the results on WS seem to be really good i am going to consider swapping to that after a month of TS but going to see how im feeling and how much i've lost etc first.

Thanks sarah and NB - I think your right about 5lbs being good, i wish i could lose huge amounts each week but realistically with my starting weight i'd be happy with 3 or 4 pounds a week tbh.

Hope your all doing well with your weight loss, good luck for next weigh in everyone.

Well girls, i'm pleased to announce that i have lost 6lbs this week. I'm gobsmaked but ecstatic nonetheless!!

DM you must be over the moon.....I must admit WS is looking more an more apealing seeing both yours and Sarah's losses.

Aw,thank you girls! I must admit i'm pretty astounded with WS results.

Wow DM that is fantastic, think im going to move to WS as finding TS too hard to stick to and I am just falling off the wagon so to speak. What sort of things do you have for your meals/food?

Hi Bexster, i normally have either oven baked chicken or salmon, sometimes quorn and just dry fry some green veg. Or add a salad. I really don't feel deprived on this plan and i really look forward to my evening meal.
I would certainly recommend it if you are struggling on TS
xx

Benn back on track this week after the birthday celebrations. So pleased to announce another 3lbs off. One more distraction to go and then hopefully I'm going to stick to 100% TS for June.

Congrats on your 3lbs off NB what a fab result after having a day off as well. Hope you enjoyed the birthday celebrations :)

Congrats on your 3lbs off NB what a fab result after having a day off as well. Hope you enjoyed the birthday celebrations :)

We had a fabulous time.......still can't believe my baby is 21!! Got Sun and Mon off this week and then its all systems go for June.

Well done NB! 3lbs off is fantastic.

:wave_cry:

Weigh in today and i'm completely gutted :(

I honestly stuck to TS 100%, although i do have a wee dash of skimmed milk in tea/coffee as i have said from the start.

In my second week i have lost a measly 1.5lbs :eek: and as i don't really count 1/4 1/2 3/4 pounds it only really brings me 1lb closer to target.

Does anyone have any ideas about why this is? I have been due TOTM and i'm late now i think, could this have anything to do with it?

Just looking for some kind of explanation really as i found it quite hard this week and was hoping for a greater loss to spur me on.

Back