Weekly weigh in

Vix, try not to be too down hearted. I would say that if you are late for your TOM then you would be retaining water. As you have stuck to the programme, you will have burned off fat FOR SURE. Wait and see what result you get this week. I had weeks of low losses and these were often followed by a nice big loss. Keep the faith and remember, you are burning fat!

Good luck this week.

Oh hun, i can so sympathise with you. I had a similar loss with CD when i stuck to it 100%. The following week i lost 5lbs. It will happen Vicky, just stick with it.
You can not fail to lose weight when you are on so few calories, your body IS burning fat so please don't feel disheartenend.
Have you taken your measurement? Very often, although the scales don't budge much you most likely have lost inches

xx

Well done all all your losses ladies...even a pound is a pound in the right direction. I have a good loss of 6lbs this week so I am expecting a diddly loss next week...even a pound will be fab! It will take me to my first stone. Yay!

Vix I imagine you are retaining water if your totm is late, next week should be a corking loss for you. Stick with it hon, you're doing great.X x

I'm with GaynorEm, Vix....sounds like water retention....stick with it..we'll all be celebrating your loss next week.

Well done all all your losses ladies...even a pound is a pound in the right direction. I have a good loss of 6lbs this week so I am expecting a diddly loss next week...even a pound will be fab! It will take me to my first stone. Yay!

Vix I imagine you are retaining water if your totm is late, next week should be a corking loss for you. Stick with it hon, you're doing great.X x

Well done GaynorEm. That's a great 2nd week loss.

I have lost 2lbs this week on the simple/healthy solution, which is bang on what I expected to lose. I am happy with that.

Thank you Sarah x x

Well done on 2lbs, that is great considering you are 18 weeks in...and you're eating well too. Keep up the good work...5 stones in 18 weeks is bloody fantastic!!!

6lbs Gaynor :wow: that is fantastic. Well done you.

Sarah, i love your new photos, you look like a different person. Well done on your 2lb loss, that is excellent considering you are on a higher plan.

Oooo new piccys Sarah...love them! What a difference...it makes it all so worthwhile. x x

Thanks DM, roll on next weigh day huh? x x

Yeah Gaynor, i've got my weigh in tomorrow :scale:. Not sure what the loss will be but am mentally preparing for a small loss as i've had big losses up til now. Time will tell hey!

Good! Something to look forward to. Well done you for getting four weeks under your belt...good luck for tomorrow and fingers crossed for a decent loss. X x

First off HUGE thanks for all the support ladies, i know your right and i'm sticking to this, not going to throw in the towel because its GOT to come off at some point surely!

Also congratulations in order for Sarah and Gaynor 6lbs what a fab loss for you! :)

Sarah 2lbs is great on simple plan whats the secret to your brilliant losses lol im jealous ;) You really do look completely different its amazing, you've done so well with Exante it really is an inspiration.

Hi All, hope that you are all well. So very well done on all the weight loss, we are all getting skinnier by the minute. I had my weigh-in to day and i have lost 6lb, I am so chuffed. My Mum is coming down from Yorkshire tomorrow and I can not wait to see what she says when she sees me.

Have a good evening, much love to all
Emily xxx

Hey well done Emily. 6lbs off is FANTASTIC!!!

Vicky, I don't have a secret. I have just stuck to it, as you are doing also. You will be as successful, I promise you! I have had weeks of 1lbs loss. But when you add it all up, it soon shifts.

Thanks all for the nice comments on the pictures. I am not done yet as still want to shift just over a stone and will then take stock. But am happy to be eating a little more after 18 weeks of total and working solutions.

That's the spirit Vicky, in no time at all you will have some big losses under your belt.

Emily, 6lbs is excellent. Well done:happy096:.

Thanks DM, fingers crossed for a great loss for you tomorow, good luck :)

Thanks so much i have a huge smile on my face, Sarah you look fab in the pics, i can not wait to be thin like that too. Em x

Forgot to say in my last post DM no i don't take my measurements because i don't have a measuring tape or rather i do but its disappeared :rolleyes: So it is possible that i have lost inches rather than weight this week :)

I'm feeling quite positive again after everyones encouragement so roll on next weigh day :D Heres hoping the scales are kinder to me this time lol!

Only 1lb for me this week, but hey ho! at least it's a loss. I've now completed a month on Exante and lost nearly 2 stones so i am thrilled with that!

Two stones in a month is obscene really...BUT WOW! it's utterly fantastic. It is a pound in the right direction. Keep up the good work. X x x

Well done DM :)

You've stuck to it for a month and lost almost 2 stone in that time, its fab how well its working for you :D

Back