Weekly weigh in

Thanks DM, Sarah and Isha for your kind comments.

Another pound off. little slow I know. (Couldn't possibly be due to the fact that I had a lovely Indian takeaway(did share a starter and main with OH) and lots of bubbly to celebrate OH birthday could it LOL) I'm enjoying WS who wouldn't, but think I'd better go back to TS for a couple of weeks just to get back on track.......although as this is for life and not just for Christmas LOL maybe it doesn't matter how slow the loss is just so long as it continues to be a loss.
Good luck to all weighing this week.

Well done on your 1lb loss NB

Well done NB! As you say, it doesn't really matter how long it takes now as a loss is a loss as you say. It's good that you can have your celebrations and return straight back to it. That means you have this cracked!

Ah well done again DM! You are doing so well. It's a fantastic plan isn't it. You get the good losses and still get to enjoy yummy food.

That's fantastic DM. You're doing great, keep up the good work.

Wow DM that is fantastic, I hope I can lose 3.5lbs a week on WS you are doing brilliant. I cant believe the losses you are getting they are so good. I thought that would be the amount you should be losing on TS not WS!

Another 2lb off for me this week, taking me to 9st 13lb, just 6lb from goal. Size 12 clothes are starting to get a bit loose for me now. I can't imagine trying on a 10, don't think I ever passed through that size. At this rate I'll be borrowing clothes from my elder sister who has always been the skinny one of the family. Woohoo.

Gina you have done so well!

Hope I can join you soon, seems such a long way away though x

Well done NB! As you say, it doesn't really matter how long it takes now as a loss is a loss as you say. It's good that you can have your celebrations and return straight back to it. That means you have this cracked!

Thanks Sarah....you're right I think I've cracked it. Another celebration last Sunday for my sister's Master's, so proud of her achievement. She's also on Exante and has lost 2 stone (in 2 months). She is more rigid/focussed than me hence her weight loss has been more rapid than mine but hey ho I'm in it for the long term so as long as I have a loss I'm happy. Been back on TS this week, a bit of a struggle but the weight loss is definitely worth it.

3.5 lbs again for me this week :banana dancer:. Can't believe it....Just hope it continues!

:talk017:

Wow DM you are doing so well......fantastic losses....may they continue.

Pleased to say 3lbs off this week and 20% total loss. Back on TS until my WA on 08.08.09. Has been difficult this week but I think I'm back in the zone now.

Well done Naturalblue. (What's WA?)

Hi Gina...............WA=Wedding Anniversary...22nd this year

Thanks Naturalblue. DH and I have been married 24 years on 3rd August.

Well done Naturalblue, not just on this week but your overall loss, can't wait to start posting my losses. What have you got planned for your anniversary?
Bxx

Back