Weekly weigh in

Wow B thats brilliant, I havnt had chance to get weighed yet so fingers crossed that I do as well as you!

Heres to another good week x

Oh well done Quak - it's such a good feeling to get the first week over, and with such a fab weightloss too. good luck for your 2nd weigh in Bexter x

Morning All
1st week =4kg= 8.8lbs :)
Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo
B xx

:wow::happy096: Quak! Amazing loss...you must be thrilled to bits!!

How did you find your 1st week?

Thanks Marieb and DM - it does feel good!
DM - I found it almost too easy to be honest, only minor headaches for first few days and have had no cravings or hunger pangs to speak of. Thought I might have problems getting all the water down but it has been fine. It is good to have this place though (as you see I am making full use of it so far) as I don't feel the need for counselling like you have with LL but it is nice to have other people to make contact with and get such marvellous support as everybody on here has shown, and I hope to give as much back as I can.
B xx

Well you are already doing a great job Quak by welcoming all the new starters and popping on here to post your success. I tend to lurk on some of the others boards too as you can pick up invaluable advice.
Sounds like you are really in the swing of things. I read a great post by Icemoose a while back, Icemoose lost a ton of weight on a vlcd and has maintained for years now
*goes to find thread*
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...mation/2149-two-kinds-people-who-do-vlcd.html

You sound like the latter Quak, i hope it makes sense. You are donig fab.

Well done again DM (yes I see a theme :) and thanks so much for finding that thread, there is some very interesting stuff as well as Icemoose's original post. I do have a wander from time to time but there is sooooooooooooo much to look at I get a bit lost! Am sure I will get used to finding my way round before long.
B xx

Wow DM, you're doing great. Keep it up. you'll be at goal in no time.

Well done all of you on your great losses this week!

Only 0.5lb off for me this week. Have stuck to it religiously this week so was hoping for more but I suppose its still in the right direction.

4.5lb for me this week, dammit, another half a pound and it would have been a full stone! (Except you can't put half pounds in your profile so it looks like a full stone anyway).

way to go quark well done :)

Nearly a stone already quak, well done, keep it up.

Thanks Gina and Amber, I started on my new fitness regime last night too so hopefully that will help in the coming weeks. 3/4 of an hour on the wii fit doing all sorts of things, I know it is not much but it is better than sitting on the sofa for that time!
B xx

Back