Weekly weigh in

I went shopping for new trousers for work yesterday and have bought a pair exactly like the ones I have been wearing (and nearly losing every time I stood up) but 3 (yes 3!!!) sizes smaller. :D :D :D
From a 24 to an 18 in 7 and a half weeks - who would believe it?????????????
I love, love, love Exante :talk017:

Only 2.5lbs off this week which is slightly disappointing - losses seem to have slowed down quite a bit, if it does not improve next week I will have another add a meal week as that seems to boost losses the following week. I know it is still a loss and am not complaining, honest!

Well it's still heading in the right direction, and even 2.5 lbs a week is over 2/3 a stone a month. That sounds like a good tactic though, adding a meal week occasionally.

I weighed myself today and I am very happy to see another 4lbs gone, I really felt it would be less, so maybe wait and see what next week brings. Good luck.

-Pete.

Well done all on the fantastic loss, I have just hit my goal, yeah ;) am so very happy, can not believe it, I am now a size 10. Thanks for all the support and help its not time to do maintenance so that i can keep it off. I just love Exante it has changed my life - Thanks Exante
Emily xxx

That's fantastic news Emily, well done on reaching goal, I am sooo looking forward to the day I can say that!

Quak, that's a great loss too, keep up the great work.

I myself am a little disappointed this week as I only managed to lose one pound, but variation is to be expected and at least it's still heading in the right direction.

-Pete.

Holiday Weight Gain

:cry: Back from a 10 day holiday and I gained 4 pounds.

Not bad considering I was both eating and drinking alcohol.

Back to exante tomorrow for the work week.

Don't worry, just get back on track and I am sure it will drop off in the first couple of days- did you have a good holiday?
B xx

Wow that's an impressive two weeks! I've gotten myself into the nasty habit of weighing myself every day . Hoping I've lost 4+ pounds this week but my weigh in isn't until Saturday so fingers crossed.

Hi everyone, just started Exante today. Will let you know how I get on at 1st weigh in next wk.:p

Back