WeeMo's Diary

Yep, I echo Betty - hope you get the result you want hun. xxx

What's in store for the weekend? For the first time in ages I have nothing on - yippee! Hoping for an SW friendly weekend :)

Thanks everyone ~ been AWOL since Thursday as I have came down with a bug/flu, it has totally wiped me, I feel absolutely terrible and to top it all we have had nothing but visitors all weekend!!! My diet is out the window and I am on a major downer, I want to exercise but just don't have the energy. Panic is setting in as it's 4 weeks this Wed to my holiday. I don't have much of an appetite and when I do feel hungry I just want comforting stodgy food , grrrrrrrrrrr. Anyhow I hope a few more days of lying low will do the trick and I will be back to it! Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Big hugs hun. xxx

PS - I can't rep you either and there was me thinking I'd been spreading it around too! xx

Hi Mary, sorry you're not feeling well, forget the plan and just concentrate on getting well again. I can't rep you either, i need to spread it around a bit more too.

Hi Mary, hows it going, hope you are feeling better today x

Thanks Betty *hugs* xx ps I can't rep you either!!!!

Starting to feel a bit better, still exhausted but definitely improving. Although I'm not keeping a food diary this week, I was reasonably good yesterday. When I don't keep a food diary I don't feel in control so come Friday I will hopefully be fully recovered and start a diary again ~ yay!!!

Hey Hun hope you are feeling better, only just catching up after yet another roller coaster weekend! I've been totally off plan since Saturday so we are in the same boat for Friday. Fingers crossed that you feel better soon hun x

Hi Mary, how are you today? Hope you are feeling much better xxx

hi mary , hope you are feeling better, sounds like you had a grotty week! Am back from holiday now- obviously:) Had a great time, not long till you go now.

Thanks everyone xxxx

Well had a busy day yesterday ~ my brother-in-law collapsed with a suspected heart attack and was taken to hospital. We spent most of the evening there ~ thankfully it wasn't a heart attack, all tests are clear and they have let him out to-day, they didn't offer an explanation either but at least he is feeling better. My hubby's dad died of a heart attack so I guess the fear is always there.

After feeling better on Tuesday I now feel ill again but it is down to the arrival of AF who is 9 days earlier and I can honestly say this is the worst visit I have EVER had ~ been sick, dhea, bad pains etc etc BUT I am determined to get back to my diet again, exercise will still have to wait, unfortunately.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hi Mary, what a horrid time you have been having, glad your brother in law is ok though. I would just forget sw for the moment and concentrate on getting better. Hope you are feeling better soon grrrr af!!! xx

Glad to hear your brother in law is ok.
Bloomin AF continues to be a pain!!! Good luck for weigh in this week tho:) Your BMI is really low now you must be looking super trim.

Thanks everyone (((hugs))) ~ your support really keeps me going, I do appreciate it xxxx

Hope you feel in better form soon Gemma *hugs* xx

Am glad to say I feel a lot better to-day, still no energy but I feel human again so that's a start!!! I'm beginning to feel excited about the holiday and am keen to get back on plan, I have my food diary to the ready ~ I don't have a great appetite yet but am going out with my hubby to get some groceries so hopefully that will help!!

I weighed in and am pleased to say I have only gained 1lb which is probably due to AF, I thought it would be more with eating crap alternated with periods of not eating. I do feel thinner even with AF here so after she departs I intend to measure myself to see how the old inches are shaping up!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ~ if I feel like it my hubby is for taking me to see The taking of Pelham 123 (I love Denzel Washington), other than that the plan is to have a very lazy weekend ~ the X-factor is on again, I love it in the early stages!!

Back