WeeMo's Diary

Thanks Keisha and Justine xx

The day after the night before and I feel rotten, so tired and a banging sore head, self inflicted tho!! Had a great night, a good gossip, food was lovely, danced lots and drank too much :rolleyes: To-day I just want to sleep, getting too old for all this now!!

Going to try to be good today, have ate sensibly but have no energy to do any exercise but back to it tomorrow. Have included a pic of me from last night.

Last edited:
sounds like you had a great night! The morning after is always more tricky:)
Great photo. looking really trim!

Hey Mary, Looking fab in the photo. You deserve to have a wee blow out every now and again!! I'm glad that you had a good nite out and even managed to get your exercise in before hand - now that what I call determination!!!

Hi Mary just a flying post, haven't caught up yet since holiday, or posted, just to say your pic looks fab, you are looking great hun xx

Hi Mary,
Just catching up on your diary chick, what a great loss for you this week and WOW... you looking good girlie!! :)

Keep it up, I can't believe your holiday is nearly here!! xxxx

Awww thanks everyone :eek: ~ though I didn't look so hot yesterday lol.

I'm amazed I managed to eat so sensibly with a hangover (more tiredness than anything else) ~ I did have a bar of flake but the rest was free food! Got a good nights sleep but am still feeling tired though will be doing my exercises later.

Going fishing with 2 of my nieces and nephews tomorrow, we always take a picnic and then finish up at the seaside where we usually have a chippy, ice-cream, etc :break_diet:~ am not expecting a loss this week. Next week we will take my other niece and nephew so that's 2 difficult days to contend with :sigh:

So can be good today, Wed and Thurs and I hope that will allow me a STS on Friday :rolleyes:

wow, looking stunning you hot thing you, well done, roll on your hols and get that beach bod out x

You are definately looking great hun and i'm sure you will be just fine on Friday, all the activity with the kids will compensate for any naughy eating!!!! I hope you have a great day! x

You look stuuning in the picture :D

hope you had a great night

LOL Vix, I still have a lot of work to do before getting on that beach, but thanks for your comments. Thanks Shirley, Hellie and Amy. xxxx

Grrrrrrrrr, well I had a great day with the kids ~ we went fishing, had a picnic that was sooooooo not SW friendly and then went to the seaside where I had ice-cream and fish and chips!!!! Not expecting a loss this week, I will be lucky if I haven't gained! Out shopping and for lunch today with my mum so no exercise to-day. Back to it tomorrow!

Don't worry even if you do gain Mary at least you had a great time and that is all that is important. I hope you have a great day out with your mum. x

Hi mary, glad you enjoyed your fishing trip, don't worry about coming off plan, the beauty of sw is that it is a way of eating for life and sometimes we will go off plan if we are out for the day. The main thing is you enjoyed yourself. Hope you have a good day out shopping with your mum x

Looking lovely huniu
x

Thanks guys xxx

Well I am so not looking forward to WI tomorrow, this week life has got in the way of my diet!! Great day yesterday ~ lovely lunch and got a few bits and pieces out of primark. Last night mum and I watched a dvd and I just kept nibbling ~ grrrrrrrrr. Nothing planned to-day so at least I have one day where I can be 100% though I don't think that is going to save me tomorrow!!!

Glad you had a good day with your mum yesterday. I no how you feel,some days i feel the diet does really get in the way of life.
Good luck for WI tomorrow hun, i wont be here till Monday evening as going away.

heu hun don't worry about tomorrow i'm sure you will be just fine. All the running about with the kids and shopping with your mum yesterday will have worked off some syns. xx

Mary you are doing so well, the lowest weight for years remember!
This is for life, don't fret too much about one week - you look fab!
Jay xxx

Back