WeeMo's Diary

Oh Hun don't worry your increase will just be water retension and will be away by next week. You have done really well so far and you will do really well this week - me and you both.xx

Awww, thanks Shirley ~ let's hope the two of us have a great week! xx

Hey Hunny,
We can do this together, i am changing to weigh in day as a monday so would you like to help each other? xx

Yeah Gemma, that would be great ~ so a 100% week ahead then for the two of us? xx

Ok so even though I'm still disappointed about my large gain I am not quitting ~ I am drawing a line under it and starting afresh. Today has been good, on a Red day.

B - Fruit
L - Poached egg on 1 slice granary toast (hexb)
D - Poached salmon, steamed asparagus, brocolli, carrots
Snacks - apple, pear, chicken pieces.

SYNS - 0
Exercise - 2mile walk.

Last edited:
I will join you on a 100% week, weemo. I defo know how you feel. Good luck to us all!!xxx

p.s feel free to kick me in my once again increasing ass lol

Aww hun, big hugs. It's a bummer isn't it BUT you know why it is.... I reckon you could be on for a huge loss this week xxx

Ok so I've decided that I am going to be 100% this week, I am not giving up ~ this is the first eating plan that I have actually enjoyed AND lost more than a couple of pounds on.

Soooo I have hid the bathroom scales in the garage, re-read all my SW books, made out my exercise and meal plan for this week and am off soon to stock up on lots of speed and free foods.

To-day is going to be a green day, I read on this forum that it is better to alternate your days so going to try that.

B - Muller light and banana
L - Baked potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
D - Mushroom risotto
S - probably fruit, LF Supernoodles (while watching Shameless tonight!!)

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to everyone for all your support, I really couldn't do it with you all xxxxx :grouphugg:

Morning Mary,
Here goes to our 100% week my day has started today we can do this. I am back to writing it all down again xx

Hey Weemo, Your doing great already by drawing a line under it and planning again. I love the fact that you snack watching shameless as i do exactly the same! I love it! x

Morning Mary,
Here goes to our 100% week my day has started today we can do this. I am back to writing it all down again xx

Glad you are in a positive frame of mind Gemma, so am I ~ we can do this hun!!!! xx

Hey Weemo, Your doing great already by drawing a line under it and planning again. I love the fact that you snack watching shameless as i do exactly the same! I love it! x

Thanks Shirley, hope your week is going good too. I love Shameless too ~ I missed the episode on E4 last week so have 2 hours of it to watch tonight plus Gok Wan is on too so it's looking like a night in front of the TV for me, Good job I have plenty of free food in to nibble on! xx

Hi Mary,
Just caught up on your diary, sorry you've had a rough time of it lately but well done for getting back on track.
The 100% week challenge is such a good thing to do, I need to do one soon as I've had a crappy week but we have got something on every weekend now for ages. Perhaps 90% is better for me!
Anyway, stick with it, lots of planning and speed foods and you'll be fine. It just takes one good week to refocus the mind!
Good luck chick.
jay xxx

Thanks Jay ~ much appreciated!

At the doctors this morning so more antibiotics as my bowel is still inflamed and am anaemic, been ordered to take it easy by both my doc and my hubby so I guess I will just have to do what I'm told for a change!

Wednesdays are the day I spend with my mum ~ we go for lunch, do a bit of shopping then watch a dvd or go to the cinema at night ~ although I love these days with my mum, I find that it is a bit harder to stick to SW but am going to do my best!

Two days over and 100% on both days.

Have a lovely day with your mum Mary, hope the Docs go well for you.
Can i ask why your on a diet as your so tiny in your picture!

Thanks Gemma :D

My pic was when I was about a size 10/small 12 and around 8stone. I went up to 10stone 3lbs awhile after the pic was taken but lost about a stone due to stress (my dad died suddenly).

As I'm only 5ft nothing and have a very small build you can really notice a couple of pounds on me. I know that I was happy at 8stone and looked the right weight for my height if that makes sense!! Starting on SW I was 9st 3lbs so still a bit to go yet!

I felt more energetic, had bags more confidence and loved shopping for clothes, a bonus too was my health improved:D I'm hoping SW can get me back to 8stone again!!

Thanks for the compliment hunny :D xx

Last edited:
I hope you have a great day with your Mum and that all goes well at the docs.

I watched Gok last night hes brillant a real inspiration however I'm not sure that I would be able to wear some of the creations he puts together. I have to say I wasn't altogether good last night watching shameless and had a couple of slices of pizza with my OH but hey it won't kill me! Back to being good today as I weighed in on Monday evening (sneaky weight in) and I have put on 4lb. I have my proper weight in this afternoon (I do SW at home) so hopefully I have redeemed myself a bit!! Fingers crossed.

Hi weemo, good luck with your 100% week, you can do it girl!!! x

Hi Mary.
How was your day yesterday seeing your mum? Did you have a good day?
You look so lovely in your picture. I no what you mean about a few lbs showing as people say i dont need to diet. But maybe i dont but i need some control with food other wise i go crazy!

I hope you have a great day with your Mum and that all goes well at the docs.

I watched Gok last night hes brillant a real inspiration however I'm not sure that I would be able to wear some of the creations he puts together. I have to say I wasn't altogether good last night watching shameless and had a couple of slices of pizza with my OH but hey it won't kill me! Back to being good today as I weighed in on Monday evening (sneaky weight in) and I have put on 4lb. I have my proper weight in this afternoon (I do SW at home) so hopefully I have redeemed myself a bit!! Fingers crossed.

Thanks Shirley ~ how did your weigh in go? I also do SW at home. Gok is great isn't he? I know what you mean about some of his creations but they do just look as good as designer. Hope all is going good for you xx

Hi weemo, good luck with your 100% week, you can do it girl!!! x

Thanks Betty ~ really want to lose my gain from this week. xx

Hi Mary.
How was your day yesterday seeing your mum? Did you have a good day?
You look so lovely in your picture. I no what you mean about a few lbs showing as people say i dont need to diet. But maybe i dont but i need some control with food other wise i go crazy!

Had a great day yesterday ~ nice lunch, did some shopping (got some new stuff from RIsland and primark) and we watched a dvd last night. All in all a nice wee day! Yea I had looked at your photos and you are looking great hun, I would have said that too about not losing any more (I think we all have an idea what weight suits us for our height) but I know what you mean about going crazy with food!! xx

Well had a nice day yesterday and was very good ~ just had to use a few syns for my lunch. AF finally came so I'm feeling a lot less bloated already! I also had a sneaky weigh in and it is showing 2lbs off so fingers crossed it will stay like that for monday!

On a red day (have been alternating them this week).

B - Poached egg, bacon, mushrooms
L - Chicken salad with cheese (hexA)
D - Mince, onions and carrots in gravy, cauliflower, green beans and a few baby boiled potatoes.
S - grapes, strawberries, raspberries, apple, kiwi, muller light

Am increasing my speed foods to see how it goes!

It's lovely here so hoping to go out a walk later. My husband and I are for joining our local gym from next week so am excited about that ~ how sad!!

Glad to here you had a good visit to Primark 2! Im glad there is someone else out there who loves primark 2!
Well done on the scales showing a 2lb loss x

Glad to here you had a good visit to Primark 2! Im glad there is someone else out there who loves primark 2!
Well done on the scales showing a 2lb loss x

I also love primark but can't fit into anything yet :cry:, not to worry though it won't be long fingers crossed .
Well done with all the speed foods weemo, you will prob have a good loss on monday as you are prob just retaining a lot of water due to af x

Thanks Shirley ~ how did your weigh in go? I also do SW at home. Gok is great isn't he? I know what you mean about some of his creations but they do just look as good as designer. Hope all is going good for you xx

Sounds like you are well on track, I love Primark too its great that you can experiment without spending a fortune. I never find anything that fits right in River Island though (I'm only a 12/14) which really annoys me as I love the clothes.

I lost 3lb this week so getting back on track. I'm hoping to be better this week but we will see as I have been a little naughty. We're having a bit of a nightmare with my eldest whos 6 going on 13 and I find that I reach for food as a comfort. Hopefully I will be able to curb my urge to pig out and keep on track.
xx;)

Back