WeeMo's Diary

Thanks for all your visits and get well wishes :) xxxx

I am slowly starting to feel better ~ still not much of an appetite and extremely tired but the pain has eased a great deal so that is something. Been taking it really easy, just sleeping mainly as too tired for anything else. Have to get my bloods done again as my white blood cell count is low ~ am hoping things will have improved in a week.

Not been on any sort of a diet, some days I have had nothing to eat but been picking at this and that today ~ I did weigh myself and I see that I am down 3lbs but I won't be including this as it is not a true reflection ~ once I start eating again it will go back on!

Not much planned for the weekend ~ going to get the M&S meal deal and watch a dvd ~ hopefully my appetite and general health will have picked up by then. Have a nice weekend everyone xx

Oh Mary so sorry that you are so ill
but good news that the pain is subsiding
hopefully you will be much better for the weekend and really enjoy it

get well soon Mary. Hopefully you will feel a bit better by the weekend and can enjoy Valentine's day with your hubby.

Just poping in to say Hi *hug* xx

Hi Mary sorry you haven't been well. I would forget about the diet completely until you are better again. Getting back to full health is more important, and it won't take you long to get back into the swing of things again when you do. Get well soon :)

Hi Mary, hope you are on the mend, not seen you on the forum for a while so hope things are going ok for you and will be back here all well again soon.

Gosh Mary, i didnt realise it had been so long since i visited-smacked wrists for me.
So sorry to hear you've been poorly but hope you are on the mend now-sending big hugs. Worry about the diet when you are well again

Thanks for the visits peeps!

I am slowly on the mend ~ still tired but the tummy pains are not as frequent ~ I am not even thinking about dieting at the moment, haven't been near the scales since last week. I have to eat a low fibre diet at the moment until the inflammation clears, I really can't wait to eat healthy again!

Am off this week as is my OH so am getting seriously spoiled! Had a lovely Valentines weekend, got the M&S meal deal and had a couple of glasses of wine, my first in 6 weeks. Mind you I didn't go mad with still being on medication. Got some lovely pressies too.

Sorry for not being around as much but with not being on a diet I don't have much to report! xx

Good to see you back and feeling a little better. You're right not to even think about dieting at the moment, your health is more important. Take care.

Mary its so good to know you are in less pain
and you have plenty to report - the fact you are in less pain for a start and of course your lovely supportive messages on our diaries too

H xx

Hi Mary
Hope you are ok today & feeling better xx ;)

Back