WeeMo's Diary

Thanks peeps :)

Can't believe I haven't posted in ages but I guess it makes sense with not being on a diet.

I am still attending the doctor each week and my last blood test showed an improvement. Appetite is starting to come back though the doctor has put me on high calorific energy drinks to try to give me a boost ~ I'm not that keen on taking them but I guess I will have to if I want to feel better and soon! Went shopping today and got lots of lovely clothes with my birthday money ~ mainly out of Primark but they are really nice. Cheered me up!

So that's about it ~ the doctor weighed me yesterday and I am now 8 stone 8lbs with clothes on ~ if I be honest I am happy at this weight, my doctor and family keep saying I need some more weight on but I think it's just because I look a bit failed. After all my initial target was 8 stone ~ we shall just have to see. I am hoping that I will be back on SW after my energy drinks finish. Have a good weekend peeps xx

Well you may not feel to healthy at the moment but you BMI is healthy
if you feel comfy where you are - live with it for a bit and see if you can maintain - if you are happy then stick with it - if not then go for a few more pounds :)
but its really good to know you are feeling a bit better :):)

good to hear that you're starting to feel a little better,there's no rush to get back to SW, it sounds as though you are in the right weight range for your height now hun anyway. Take care of yourself.

Glad you gound some nice new clothes to wear, that'll help you feel a bit perkier:)

Hi Mary

Glad you are feeling a little better - tbh - I can't wait to be 8st something - bet you look fab - Yay for Primark - gotta love it - I've been there today & got some bargains !

Really glad to read that you're making some progress with your health! Remember it's more important to get yourself feeling well and SW can wait (I had to edit, as I did a freudian slip and spelt it "weight" the first time!), the plan isn't going anywhere! You might find when you come back to it that you just want to use it to maintain. I'm sure you'll know when you are the right size and weight that you'll be happy with.

Anyway, keep on looking after yourself, keep your spirits up (and I'm not talking about the booze :rotflmao: but that too if it suits you! :p ) and let us know how you're getting on. You have a lot of people who care about you here.

Well you may not feel to healthy at the moment but you BMI is healthy
if you feel comfy where you are - live with it for a bit and see if you can maintain - if you are happy then stick with it - if not then go for a few more pounds :)
but its really good to know you are feeling a bit better :):)

Good advice H thank you hun :D xx

good to hear that you're starting to feel a little better,there's no rush to get back to SW, it sounds as though you are in the right weight range for your height now hun anyway. Take care of yourself.

Glad you gound some nice new clothes to wear, that'll help you feel a bit perkier:)

Thanks Hun ~ the clothes did cheer me up, retail therapy works wonders! ;) xx

Hi Mary

Glad you are feeling a little better - tbh - I can't wait to be 8st something - bet you look fab - Yay for Primark - gotta love it - I've been there today & got some bargains !

With the success you are having at the moment it won't be that long until you will be in the 8stones :D!! Thanks Bev xx

Really glad to read that you're making some progress with your health! Remember it's more important to get yourself feeling well and SW can wait (I had to edit, as I did a freudian slip and spelt it "weight" the first time!), the plan isn't going anywhere! You might find when you come back to it that you just want to use it to maintain. I'm sure you'll know when you are the right size and weight that you'll be happy with.

Anyway, keep on looking after yourself, keep your spirits up (and I'm not talking about the booze :rotflmao: but that too if it suits you! :p ) and let us know how you're getting on. You have a lot of people who care about you here.

Awww thank you Ozzie, that is really lovely of you to say that :eek: No booze I'm afraid, think I have only had a drink on 2 occasions this year *must do better* xx

Well just a quick update, not that there is much to say! I feel a lot better this week, much more chirpier and no tummy pains yay!!

Still not dieting ~ tbh I am eating what I fancy but little and often and I seem to have lost a 1lb, I am now 8 stone 7lbs. It might be that now that I am not dieting and thinking of what I can and cannot eat, I am not under as much pressure and am more relaxed with my food or maybe I am just talking total rubbish as it is way past my bedtime! I have signed up for a pilates class as I would like to get toned up for my hols.

Have a lovely weekend xx

So glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Mary. I remember years ago my friend saying she only started to lose weight when she stopped dieting. It worked for her anyway! When I stop I become very naughty!!
Enjoy the pilates class hun and have a lovely weekend.
Take care.

Hi Mary
Glad you are feeling a little better - ref the Diet thing - I am reading a very good book @ the moment called Overcoming Overeating - basically it is about the fact that "diets" don't work & the only way to eat is what you want when you want in small quantities - basically ONLY when you feel proper hunger - seems like the book is right - you are doing this & have proved it - by losing weight !!! I am all for this & the book I feel will change my life - not everyone will agree though but good for you anyway :)

Oh Mary you really do sound brighter - lack of pain I suppose - I am so pleased

as for your food - if you can control your portions - you seem to have found the formula for YOU - stick with it and see what happens

as for pilates I am sure you will enjoy it - I do (well did) at the moment I havent been able to go as I cant do the floor work - so to the gym I go for now :)

its great to know you are so much better :):):)

Hi Mary, glad you're feeling a bit better. Well done for signing up for the Pilates class, let us know how you get on:)

Hey Hunni, so sorry I haven't been on in ages but things a little upside down here! I am sorry to hear that you haven't been well and am glad that you are bak on the mend. I agree with the other girls hun, if you are comfy at the weight you are at the moment don't worry too much about sw. Speak soon x

So glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Mary. I remember years ago my friend saying she only started to lose weight when she stopped dieting. It worked for her anyway! When I stop I become very naughty!!
Enjoy the pilates class hun and have a lovely weekend.
Take care.

Thanks chick :D Havent managed to get to the pilates class yet due to still feeling ill but I fully intend to this week xx

Hi Mary
Glad you are feeling a little better - ref the Diet thing - I am reading a very good book @ the moment called Overcoming Overeating - basically it is about the fact that "diets" don't work & the only way to eat is what you want when you want in small quantities - basically ONLY when you feel proper hunger - seems like the book is right - you are doing this & have proved it - by losing weight !!! I am all for this & the book I feel will change my life - not everyone will agree though but good for you anyway :)

Thanks Bev for recommending this book :) ~ I bought it on ebay, just arrived a few days ago and I am finding it very interesting! I am still eating what I want but only when I am hungry and in small quantities and I am still 8stone 7lbs which is good as I must admit to eating some rubbish!! Thanks again hun xx

Oh Mary you really do sound brighter - lack of pain I suppose - I am so pleased

as for your food - if you can control your portions - you seem to have found the formula for YOU - stick with it and see what happens

as for pilates I am sure you will enjoy it - I do (well did) at the moment I havent been able to go as I cant do the floor work - so to the gym I go for now :)

its great to know you are so much better :):):)

Thanks H :)~ yes when you are pain free it definately makes you feel chirpier as you know! xx

Hi Mary, glad you're feeling a bit better. Well done for signing up for the Pilates class, let us know how you get on:)

Thanks hun :D I am going this week so will let you know xx

Hey Hunni, so sorry I haven't been on in ages but things a little upside down here! I am sorry to hear that you haven't been well and am glad that you are bak on the mend. I agree with the other girls hun, if you are comfy at the weight you are at the moment don't worry too much about sw. Speak soon x

Great to see you again Shirley :D ~ believe it or not I was going to send you a message to see if you were ok but looks like you beat me to it! I haven't been on much due to not being well but hopefully that will change soon. xx

Hi everyone ~ can't believe I haven't updated in ages ~ I had a set back and was really bad for about 3 days but am pleased to say yesterday and today are good. I am getting there. I still attend the doctor once a week and he is pleased with my progress.

Am eating what I want when I want but in small portions and it does seem to be working both health wise and weight wise. I always knew overeating played havoc with my digestive system but I still went ahead and suffered the consequences ~ I have half my bowel removed so it does make perfect sense to eat little and often. It is hard though when something is very scrummy and you just want to keep eating but if I want to have a better quality of life it's what I gotta do!!

Still eating SW meals though as I find SW a very healthy way of eating. I couldn't go to pilates due to being so ill earlier in the week but fully intend to this week. My wonderful hubby took me shopping yesterday ~ bought lots from Primark, just love that store!

Ok I think I have went on enough ~ off now to read other diaries xx

I went to Primark yesterday too !!

They have LOTS of nice stuff in there recently don't they.
So good to get a big ole bag full for hardly anything ;)

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a relapse with your health
but glad you are on the mend again now
little and often seems for you to be the way to go and if you are eating something really yummy you can stop put it to one side and say - if I still 'need' to eat that in two hours I can - as a snack :):)
that way you can spread the yumminess throughout the day

new clothes too - always feel fantastic when I get a new wardrobe

Hi Mary
Hope you had a good weekend :)

Back