WeeMo's Diary

Hi weemo, you are sounding very postive at the moment-long may it continue !!

Hey Hunny Happy very belated Birthday. Sorry I have been on in what seems like ages. Life has been manic here for me between my new job, the festivities and the snow. I hope you are keeping well I know that the snow up your end of the country has been quite bad compared to where I am.

I put on quite a bit over Crimbo and am now paying the price, thankfully however I have my head in gear and am determined to make sure that I loose weight (about a st I am thinking) by the end of Feb. It is totally dooable so I shouldn't have a problem - fingers crossed!!! x

Mary you are sounding so strong

I too am starving in the evenings - I have put it down to the cold :):)

the evenings are always the worst times for the munchies aren't they! My trickiest time of day so i always save my syns till then.

Hope you're enjoying your decluttering. I'm at home today as my school where i work is closed due to the snow so can actually try and catch up with some housework; although i might visit flylady site first for tips:)
Have a good week, did you lose that 1lb??

Thanks everyone :)

Well first official WI of 2010 and I have lost 2lbs which I am VERY pleased with, considering I had only been on plan for 4 days and also seem to be constantly eating in the evening! I would say not having alcohol has really helped too, I don't plan to have any until Valentine's night. My hubby is not for having any either so that makes things easier.

Some bad news regarding my jobs (I have 2 temporary part-time jobs) and both are not being renewed so come 1st April I won't have any jobs! One of them was only a few hours anyhow but the other was more hours and better pay so I am gutted about that. I will have to start looking for something part-time but given the current climate it will not be easy. Am trying to keep positive about it but find myself wondering about money, especially when we booked a holiday. Am determined not to let it spoil my weekend ~ have nothing planned, can't get out with this snow so am keeping on decluttering which is making me happy and plan to watch Dancing on Ice and get caught up with some reading! xx

Oh Mary I am sorry to here about your jobs
lets hope something happens before the contracts both end
I am sure it will
I too will most likely not be going anywhere with this weather - so plan on sorting the rest of my bedroom - decluttering and chucking out as much as I can - I have so much stuff I no longer wear or want - I might take it to the salvation arm rather than the op shop (charity shop) as they can use it to help the homeless who I am quite sure will really appreciate some of the warmer stuff
I also have some bras that done fit anymore and will be sending them off to be reused
hope you still feel really good about your decluttering - I find it very theraputic :):)

Hey Hun, I am so sorry to hear about your jobs, I am sure that you will find a job as you are a lovely person. On the plus side at least you have a little bit of time to find something and I am positive you will. Congratulations on the loss you sound like you have your head in gear and I am sure the lb will fall off.

Have a great weekend hun and enjoy dancing on ice (I'm sure if you look out your window you may see some more dancing on ice!!!). x

sorry to hear about your jobs mary, best of luck in finding something new.

You did well to lose 2lbs in 4 days tho, hope next week goes well for you.

Hi Mary, just catching up hun. That's rubbish about your jobs, at least you have a few months to try and find something but I know that's not much consolation. Good luck though.

I also am feeling lighter and less sluggish now I'm back on plan, although I have been hungry I also think it's because I've eaten off plan and non stop since December. It's a long time to have off and I don't plan on doing the same thing again next Christmas.

Looking forward to Dancing on Ice - double installment this weekend too :)
Right, off to start and make my Kofta Curry from the mag, good job I checked the recipe, it takes an hour and a half in total!!!

Have a lovely weekend chick. xx

Hi Mary congrats on the 2lb loss, especially as you hadn't been on plan all week. Maybe that could work every week? I would sign up to that diet for sure lol

Sorry to hear about the job front, but on a brighter note you have been given plenty of warning so you can be on the look out now. I know it probably doesn't feel good right now but it is better than being told not to come back tomorrow lol. Also, this could be the start of something incredible for you to match your weight loss :)

All the best x

Hiya mary..
Sorry to hear bout your jobs,what do you do btw...
Well done on your weightloss this week,im really pleased for you,have a nice evening xx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - well done on the 2off already - great going - hope you are having a good weekend :) x

Oh Mary I am sorry to here about your jobs
lets hope something happens before the contracts both end
I am sure it will
I too will most likely not be going anywhere with this weather - so plan on sorting the rest of my bedroom - decluttering and chucking out as much as I can - I have so much stuff I no longer wear or want - I might take it to the salvation arm rather than the op shop (charity shop) as they can use it to help the homeless who I am quite sure will really appreciate some of the warmer stuff
I also have some bras that done fit anymore and will be sending them off to be reused
hope you still feel really good about your decluttering - I find it very theraputic :):)

Thanks H *hugs* ~ have been de-cluttering, can't believe how much rubbish I have accumulated, going to sell some on ebay too, will all help considering my upcoming unemployment :cry:xx

Hey Hun, I am so sorry to hear about your jobs, I am sure that you will find a job as you are a lovely person. On the plus side at least you have a little bit of time to find something and I am positive you will. Congratulations on the loss you sound like you have your head in gear and I am sure the lb will fall off.

Have a great weekend hun and enjoy dancing on ice (I'm sure if you look out your window you may see some more dancing on ice!!!). x

Lol Shirley re the dancing on ice! Still plenty of snow here but could be worse. *hugs* thanks for your lovely comments :eek: xx

sorry to hear about your jobs mary, best of luck in finding something new.

You did well to lose 2lbs in 4 days tho, hope next week goes well for you.

Thanks hun *hugs* ~ have been using my notebook to record EVERY bite that goes into my mouth ~ been saving syns for the evening because that's when I find it very difficult! xx

Hi Mary, just catching up hun. That's rubbish about your jobs, at least you have a few months to try and find something but I know that's not much consolation. Good luck though.

I also am feeling lighter and less sluggish now I'm back on plan, although I have been hungry I also think it's because I've eaten off plan and non stop since December. It's a long time to have off and I don't plan on doing the same thing again next Christmas.

Looking forward to Dancing on Ice - double installment this weekend too :)
Right, off to start and make my Kofta Curry from the mag, good job I checked the recipe, it takes an hour and a half in total!!!

Have a lovely weekend chick. xx

Thanks Jay :D Watched Dancing on Ice last night and looking forward to tomorrow night's show (how sad am I?:rolleyes:). Am planning to make the Homity (sp?) pie from the new SW mag next week. Have a lot of old SW mags that I found during my decluttering session so going to have a look through them for some new recipe ideas. *hugs* xx

Hi Mary congrats on the 2lb loss, especially as you hadn't been on plan all week. Maybe that could work every week? I would sign up to that diet for sure lol

Sorry to hear about the job front, but on a brighter note you have been given plenty of warning so you can be on the look out now. I know it probably doesn't feel good right now but it is better than being told not to come back tomorrow lol. Also, this could be the start of something incredible for you to match your weight loss :)

All the best x

Thanks Dave *hugs* ~ am very pleased with the loss, just shows how much crap I had been eating. xx

Hiya mary..
Sorry to hear bout your jobs,what do you do btw...
Well done on your weightloss this week,im really pleased for you,have a nice evening xx

Thanks Fuzzy *hugs* ~ one of my jobs is a library assistant and the other is a teacher's assistant for helping adults read and write. I will still continue with this on a voluntary basis as I find it so worthwhile. I left a highly paid (and VERY stressful) job to do work that I found enjoyable and worthwhile (also stress flared up my Crohns) so I am hoping something will turn up for me in either of these fields. Hubby is cooking a SW meal as we "speak" xx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - well done on the 2off already - great going - hope you are having a good weekend :) x

Hi Fitz:D thank you, let's hope the weight continues to drop, must say my weekend is pretty quiet but am happy enough with that *hugs* xx

Hope you are having a lovely weekend

Thanks H *hugs* ~ must say my mood is up and down but my lovely hubby is trying his best to cheer me up! SW is going well too :) xx

Firmly back on the SW wagon now, really want this excess weight shifted. My hubby is wanting to lose a bit too so that helps (mind you he doesn't really need to, except for a bit of a beer belly;)). Quiet day, more decluttering completed, am taking it slowly. Hubby is cooking at the moment and then we are for watching a DVD ~ tomorrow will be spent doing more decluttering before going back to work on Monday. Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Last edited:
hi Mary, sounds like you are doing a good job with decluttering; i've done a little but lots more to do! I even looked at the Flylady website for inspiration.
Weather here is changing, much milder and quite a lot of snow has melted overnight, but sky is snowy looking and a few small flakes are falling along with what looks like rain. back to work methinks tomorrow.
I read what you said about your jobs and how rewarding they are as well as enjoyable, hope that something you will like as much comes up in a few weeks. I know what you mean about being in a stressful job, sometimes the stress levels don't make up for good wages.
Hope all is going well sw wise. I fell off big time yesterday, bloomin xmas chocs still lurking!!!!!

Thanks Justine, NO amount of money would make me go back to my old job, even thinking about it makes me feel ill!! It was nice to look forward to going into work each day.

Still some snow but not as much as yesterday which is good, still cold though. Lazy day planned ~ going to sort through old mags and hopefully get new recipe ideas and do some housework. Will watch Dancing on Ice tonight. Going to make SW burgers and SW chips for tea after seeing britmum's lovely recipe. Have a good day everyone xx

sounds like a good plan
dont forget to make a few extra burgers while you are at it and freeze some
then you have burgers for whenever you want them :):)

Back