Wegle's Wonderful Weightloss Diary

Oh wow how fab yes do get hubby to take a photo so we can see it. I've always wanted a tattoo but never really known what I want except for the kids names.

The weather here is a bit grey again but like you say no rain so that must be a good thing :)

I never know what I want and usually end up getting whatever it is I fancy on the day of my consultation appointment! This time I went with the idea of getting something based on roses but as I was waiting I was flicking through a tattoo mag and saw an article on traditional Japanese tattoos and decided to go with that instead. Luckily the guy that does my tattoos is really good and I trust him to make a great job of whatever I go for. I always figure I've got tons of space on my body so there will always be room for something else at a later date.

Next up though I think I'd like a full back piece. No idea of what though!!

Oh dear diary! How I have neglected you!!!!

This week has been a bit of a write off in all honesty. I lost 1.5lb last week, weighing in on my birthday so was super chuffed by that!

Since then though, birthday celebrations have kicked in, plus a meal out on Sunday and a meal planned out for tomorrow night, I'm feeling a little bit sod it! But the good news is that I'm ok with it. I've really enjoyed my week off and when I have a gain I will know that it was worth it.

Exercise has also been lacking somewhat as I had 2 more sittings on my tattoo done and it is finally finished! Yay! However it means keeping it sweat free for a few days. I will probably have a bit of a kettlebell swing tonight at home though.

Hope everyone else is doing well and following the plan much better than me!! :)

Back