Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

Hello diary!!! Sorry to neglect you! Ive been doing great on my diet! I was so proud of myself yesterday. I went for team dinner with work, and everybody of course chose the most ridiculously fattening things frmo the menu, and I chose salmon with jacket spud no butter, with veg! And it was sooo tasty! I wasnt even tempted to cheat. I am so in the zone for target now! I am weighing in tomorrow! I have a feeling its going to be a good loss, Im starting to feel slimmer!

I have decided THIS IS MY YEAR!!! No looking after anyone else before me. Its all about ME ME ME hehe! In the nicest way possible! Im having braces refitted on Jan 5th... everybody thinks Im mad as I have almost pin straight teeth... but theres just one I want fixed so Im going to fit it!! Then fingers crossed, I can have the leave in work come march, if so Im having my boobs lifted!! wahoo! I should of had this done last year, and completly lost my bottle, but Im just going to go for it now! :) xx

thanks everyone, I really needed a good loss after my first weeks crappy result! I love weight watchers!! One more week until christmas, lets hope we can do a couple more lbs ey! :) xx

Back