Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

Well I had a blow out day again today. Managed to save my points so I was left with 34 for today!!! I had chillie ocn carne with rice and chips nd nachos and sour cream and a banoffee pie for desert, and I felt soooo ill! he he! I was left with about 10points which im TRYING to use on fruit but I feel so Ill and overfed!!! Im going to bed with around 5spare points (not to mention any exercise ive done!) and scrapping them and starting frsh points tomorrow! :) its my TOM this week so Im not hoping for a miracle loss this week, 2lbs will get me a star on my card he he and to be honest, I dont want a blank spot on it just yet!!

Im more than half way there to my 30lbs goal within 5 weeks. So I have 12 weeks to lose 14lbs to hit target :) thats about 1.16lbs per week, and by the looks of it Im going to do it!! I will be so proud of myself if I do....anywho, Im rambling on, will post tomorrow as usual :wave_cry: xxx

WELL DONE!!!!

You must be absolutely thrilled - and rightly so!! What a great result this week!!

I feel so illll :cry: I just want to curl up into a ball and wake up when Im better! Ive had a "cough" for days now, then started the runny nose, which all developed into flu :cry: My nose hurts so much that Ive had to ban myself from sniffling, ive rubbed it and blew it so much over the past few days that its now cracked with dry skin :( my lips are dry my chest hurts when I cough, and to top it off i couldnt sleep last night because of how cold I was, makes a diference to the hot flushes I was getting yesterday...:( But I feel sooo bad. I just know Im going to lie in bed all week and weep and Im due TOM so its going to be 10 times worse in a few days, I may take a holiday week in WW and get weighed in a fortnight.....I havnt got the energy to do ANYTHING and it will save me the disspointment of staying the same weight :tear_drop:

Yeah, I'm up to it - but I do CD not WW. My B-Day is 18th May and I'd like to loose at least 2 stone until then.....
PM me if we have a competition or what's going on ;-)

Feeling a LITTLE better today !!! can keep my stingy eyes open neways!!! decided to go to weigh in on Thursday! Ive been good on the diet so no need not to :) I cant have gained if Im good, even if it will be TOM hehe xx

Well I thought Id update todays menu, I feel a little overeaten as I normally do when I have all my points :-S... day goes as follows...

Breakfast - Kiwi fruit 0.5
2 WW slices toast with 1 WW cheese spead triangle 1.5point
WW banofee bar 1point

Lunch - WW Beef hotpot 3.5points
Raisins 0.5
Muller Yog 1.5
apple 0.5

Dinner - WW Curry 4.5
WW Chips - 2.0
1 WWbread 0.5
WW cheesecake 3.0

Snack - Kiwi 0.5
WW corn bites 1.0

hehe as you can see I love my WW food!! he he xxx
Opinions please?? xx

I loved them at first but got abit sick of them!! theres loads for only 2.5points which are alot nicer!! And as for my chips, 2points gets you about 5 chips lol not very filling! And if you ever have WW meals youll agree there pretty small servings lol xx

No I hate both tea and coffee he he Which is lucky because I wouldnt like to use my points on milk :p I cant remember the last time I put milk in something. Probably a slimfast over the past few years ha ha xx

Have you considered just black coffee/tea? Or mint herbal but with no milk. Im not a great lover so I wouldnt know just how bad the difference in taste would be he he xx

Have you considered just black coffee/tea? Or mint herbal but with no milk. Im not a great lover so I wouldnt know just how bad the difference in taste would be he he xx

Because of the amount of milk I would have each day (I was drinking about 10 cups of coffee) I've stopped drinking coffee at work. I've actually bought some fruit tea, and some green tea. It's not too bad, it's just a matter of getting used to it really. :)

I hate WW meals, Id need about 3 of them to fill me lol I must admit Im surprised about the chips. Ive bought LF ones before and found a good portion for not too many points

Ive tried the G4Y chips but dont get many more from them he he!! Better than chip shop chips tho!!!

Been really hungry all day for some reason, was in work so dashed out eating a bar for breakfast and a box of raisins!! then an aple and a go ahead snack for dinner, maybe thats why!!! But I didnt cheat whic I normally would, I was patient and cooked a tomato and chicken WW meal, with a cheesecake for desert (before they go stale!!) he he!

Going the pictures tonight with the OH, wont be gettin the normal nachos with hot melted cheese and jalopenoes....no....I went last week and sat with a drink while hubby munched his heart away smiling because it was the first time I was a "cheap date!" But this time Im going prepared, snack a jack sweet pop corn, 2.5points, bag of cola bottles 3.0 points, WWfruities 0.5 and WWcorn bites 1.0 he he so Ive got PLENTY to keep me quite while he eats his nachos :) xxx

Just thought Id update to say the film was OK, but the popcorn was DELISH :p 2.5 points a bag, and only a pound for a bag of 4!! he he! I must invest for future cinema visits!!! xx

Well yesterday in work was fab! I walked in and my 8stone friends says "ooo look at you you skinny *****" In a nice way tho :) I love telling people how much Ive lost and what I eat everyday compared to them :p Its fab! And I even dont mind giving her a few tips as she stupidly wants to los more weight!! A few months ago Id leave the skinny person to struggle he he!

Not managed to work out this week, had bad flu which is still slightly bugging me and stomach cramp for 2 days but still no TOM!! :eek: Dont want it to start weigh day because then Ill be heaviest!! Intend to drink lots of water to avoid water retention as much as I can bubt its easier said than done :(

Back to saving 4 points a day yesterday, so that only leaves me 17 a day but Ifind it really easy to stick to!! Don't know what type of blowout Im going to have he he Maybe do the nacho thing again but best to vary it up abit. Any suggestions? I will have 33 points to use on Thursday :) xx

Back