Weigh in every week

Morning everyone! So, weighing today instead of Sunday because im going away this afternoon. Another 2lbs lost bringing my total to 25lbs!!
Will weigh again a week on Sunday, hopefully I won't go overboard with the treats this weekend and I'll be another two pounds lighter next weigh in!
Xx

right i went on scales today and im up 1/2 lb is that coz ive just come off my girly time? so was my weight loss wrong? im so gutted!!! :( xx

right i went on scales today and im up 1/2 lb is that coz ive just come off my girly time? so was my weight loss wrong? im so gutted!!! :( xx

it could be anything, our weight goes up and down all the time thats why we should NOT go on the scales between weigh ins lol! (I should take my own advice!) iv got a terrible habit of weighing nearly every day and it sometimes differs by a pound or even two, but I always go bythe weight I am on my actual weigh day.
Don't worry about it and don't let it put U off. Bodies are very strange things. I think it was my second week on the diet, i weighed nearly every day and the weight wasn't shifting at all, i didn't understand it coz i was working so hard at it. Come weigh in day and I'd lost 3lbs! So it can happen all of a sudden.
Keep going, your doing great.
Xx

Woohoo well done Hezz123! Xx

it could be anything, our weight goes up and down all the time thats why we should NOT go on the scales between weigh ins lol! (I should take my own advice!) iv got a terrible habit of weighing nearly every day and it sometimes differs by a pound or even two, but I always go bythe weight I am on my actual weigh day.
Don't worry about it and don't let it put U off. Bodies are very strange things. I think it was my second week on the diet, i weighed nearly every day and the weight wasn't shifting at all, i didn't understand it coz i was working so hard at it. Come weigh in day and I'd lost 3lbs! So it can happen all of a sudden.
Keep going, your doing great.
Xx[/QUOTE

Awh thank u SO much, i know i should not go on it was so heartbreaking coz ive really worked hard im keeping within cals and not cheating i could put my hand on my heart and say that too! I'll stop being daft long as i know i just av keep it up! Anyway as i said that ive just had some fab bday cake i made my h2b n i neva even cheated wen i was making it which im so bloody pleased with myself. I had smallest piece eva! So now im gonna b giving half the cake away to friends tonight coz he wont eat it all. But its such a fab cake dead impressed with myself. Thank u again for the kick up the bum n im not going near the scales till Wed. I'm so hoping i loose a 1lb at least n ive been doing exercises dvd everyday x x x

Yay lost 9lb :-D WI this morning!!
Xx

Hi all, so came back from weekend away on Monday night. Drank lots of wine, ate lots of nice food, weighed this morning.....and Iv gained 3lbs *sigh*. I'm not going to give myself a hard time over it though. Its the first time iv gained since starting slim fast, and i had a really nice time away. Started back on diet yesterday so hopefully by Sunday will be back to where i was before this teeny blip!
Xx

Glad you enjoyed ur break!! I'm sure you will be back to previous by Sunday :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, i've not been on here very much in the past week, weigh in day was yesterday, stayed the same as last week, so I'm getting a bit annoyed at myself, i feel like im getting nowhere in the past couple of weeks. anyway hey ho, keep on going, and hopefully be at the -2stone mark by Sunday. I'm feeling my motivation slowly slipping away, so I need a good weigh in on Sunday. Want to be in the 13's or at least the low 14's by my birthday on 6th November, so I'm gonna push myself.
Also decided to move my goal. I had originally wanted to get to 11st by xmas but now im thinking that was a bit unrealistic, so my goal is now to get to 12st 8, meaning i will have lost exactly 4 stones. I can work on the rest after xmas!

xx

Last edited:
I ned motivation too!! HELP :D I'll give u a boost, YOU CAN FO THIS xxx

Hello all,

So i need some help, i appeared to have stopped losing weight, ive stayed the same this week and although its good im gutted. I've worked hard this week for sts g u t t e d!
Should i lower my cal intake ive worked it out as 1350 cals a day! My friend is also doing this and she's experienced the same thing! H E L P ! ! ! X X

Shelly Star x x said:
Hello all,

So i need some help, i appeared to have stopped losing weight, ive stayed the same this week and although its good im gutted. I've worked hard this week for sts g u t t e d!
Should i lower my cal intake ive worked it out as 1350 cals a day! My friend is also doing this and she's experienced the same thing! H E L P ! ! ! X X

Hi Shelly, do you think maybe you've hit a plateau? The problem is because your only having 1350 to do it safely you should only drop another 50 so later on you can still drop some, are you excercising? You wouldn't need to drop any if you did some excercise you could probably push it up to maybe 1400-1450 cals a day and still lose weight xxx

Hi everyone

Weigh day today - 3lbs lost this week, bringing my weight loss to exactly 2 stone!! yipee! Also have lost 3 inches off my waist, and 3 off my hips :D Had a huuuge lunch at Franky and Bennys today to celebrate that, and the fact that I have been offered a new job!! Good week all round!

xx

two pound off for me this week, the post holiday weight I gained in August is just not shifting this time round like it usually does, I still have 7lb to loose to be back to where I was on August 10,

Well done Hezz

Shelly hope your weightloss lifts off again soon it is so disheartening when you STS although you know you've worked hard.. hug

Back