• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in - it's still working!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Elizabeth you little star, well done ,Im sure you feel the benifits of losing weight,keep up the efforts,positive stories are so inspiring

Thanks so much, I'm really delighted because I was expecting it to really slow down now, so that was a lovely surprise. It's so great to step on the scales and see - 10.5lbs, I'm glad I went to the four-weekly checks.

I'm doing all green days, as I'm a vegetarian. Luckily it seems to be working very well for me, I can't believe I've lost this much in just twelve weeks, without ever feeling deprived or stressed. It's wonderful, particularly as I feel I can just continue on quite happily eating this way forever.

I was rather dubious and cynical about this plan before I tried it, didn't see how it could work. But it really does. No-one is more surprised than me!

I'm doing all green days, as I'm a vegetarian. Luckily it seems to be working very well for me, I can't believe I've lost this much in just twelve weeks, without ever feeling deprived or stressed. It's wonderful, particularly as I feel I can just continue on quite happily eating this way forever.

I was rather dubious and cynical about this plan before I tried it, didn't see how it could work. But it really does. No-one is more surprised than me!
It's nice to see another veggie doing well and getting good results. Well done on your weight loss, you are doing fab :)

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Fabulous loss, well done you! :happy096: