weigh in - it's still working!

elizabeth

Silver Member
Had my four-weekly weigh in, have gone from 17st 1lb last time to 16st 4.5lb this time ... so that's another 10.5lb to add to the 2st I've already lost so far. Not bad going for twelve weeks! :D

I wish I'd discovered this plan about twenty years ago ....

Elizabeth you little star, well done ,Im sure you feel the benifits of losing weight,keep up the efforts,positive stories are so inspiring

Thanks so much, I'm really delighted because I was expecting it to really slow down now, so that was a lovely surprise. It's so great to step on the scales and see - 10.5lbs, I'm glad I went to the four-weekly checks.

I'm doing all green days, as I'm a vegetarian. Luckily it seems to be working very well for me, I can't believe I've lost this much in just twelve weeks, without ever feeling deprived or stressed. It's wonderful, particularly as I feel I can just continue on quite happily eating this way forever.

I was rather dubious and cynical about this plan before I tried it, didn't see how it could work. But it really does. No-one is more surprised than me!

I'm doing all green days, as I'm a vegetarian. Luckily it seems to be working very well for me, I can't believe I've lost this much in just twelve weeks, without ever feeling deprived or stressed. It's wonderful, particularly as I feel I can just continue on quite happily eating this way forever.

I was rather dubious and cynical about this plan before I tried it, didn't see how it could work. But it really does. No-one is more surprised than me!

It's nice to see another veggie doing well and getting good results. Well done on your weight loss, you are doing fab :)

Fabulous loss, well done you! :happy096:

Back