Weigh in Week 3

Guru

Silver Member
7lbs :D 1st 11lbs gone forever!

Next week I might not get to see my CDC as I have a hospital appointment Thursday morning and I'm not sure I'll get back in time.

Then she's on holiday for 2 weeks.

I can get my packs from her anyway, but no weigh ins for three weeks. Eeek! I am worried!

I can understand why you might be worried but just thinking of the AMAZING weight loss you'll see on her scales after 3 weeks!!

Come on here for support if you struggle and just don't use it as an excuse to eat and then think that you have time to 'make it up' I used to do this when I only saw my cdc every fortnight and it ended up being a complete nightmare!!

Good Luck

xx

Fantastic loss Guru, you are doing really, really well. I understand your worry about not weighing in for 3 weeks, it is a bit too easy to let the odd slip up happen. However you wont let it!! Just imagine getting on the scale after 3 weeks and losing more than a stone again! Keep on the good work, it's great to see you here every day!

Thanks guys. I have to come here every day Minxie. I fight temptation every day and this place is the only thing that stops me. I need to feel like other people understand and are going through the same thing.

I felt very isolated on LL and failed, so this place is a life saver.

yayyy well done you :D and not seeing cdc, me and matt areseeing ours on friday then she is away for 2 weeks also! we shall all be very well behaved though *hugs* also did you see how much i said id put on after just 3 days "off"! xxx

woohoo well done guru another great loss
fantastic!

imagine your cdc face when you next see her - and keep that as something to work for

your doing so well

also did you see how much i said id put on after just 3 days "off"! xxx

Yes! Eep! However, it'll mostly be water retention and glycogen so it should drop off quickly if you get back on the wagon!

It was your birthday and a holiday - life would be dull without SOME things to enjoy :)

Wow well done Guru you are doing great :D:D

Well done Guru, that's a fab loss! And yeah, I need to come here daily, I think it helps me drink my water. Every time I turn to the keyboard it reminds me to fill my glass lol

I think it's great you come here Jim. I wonder why more men don't? Everyone is very supportive

I think it's great you come here Jim. I wonder why more men don't? Everyone is very supportive

Guess I just like hanging out with chicks! :D

Seriously, dunno why more guys get on here regularly. It's like Fatboy Slimming said one time, dieting isn't something guys are supposed to do. We're men, we're supposed to sweat it off in the gym...

Yes! Eep! However, it'll mostly be water retention and glycogen so it should drop off quickly if you get back on the wagon!

It was your birthday and a holiday - life would be dull without SOME things to enjoy :)

indeedy ;) well done again hun xxx

Back