weigh in week 6 dilemma!!

cuppatee

So its my 6th weigh in today and i dont think i have lost anything (according to my scales earlier) so do i try and carry on for another week so see if i lose reasonable amounts (even tho ive been missing food ALOT this week),or brave it and go on the maintenance programme?Im scared of both!

So ive been pharmacy for my weigh in and lost a lb.Pharmacist said i shouldnt be on TFR anymore now anyway because my bmi is in the green zone now (yay) but actually scared of coming off them now!Gunna have the maintenance bars for brekky and lunch for the first week or so but this whole food thing is a scary thought. :/

Thanks shellyboot,im super scared!

Do you go straight on to maintenance or do you refeed first? That's the part I'm unsure about as I only want to do tfr for another fortnight.

Ive been thinking that too.when i told the pharmacist i wanted to do 2 maintenance products and a dinner for a couple of weeks he didnt seem to tell me i couldnt so im assuming its okay? I have literally just emailed lipotrim though to double check!I will let you know when i hear anything back :)

Ive been thinking that too.when i told the pharmacist i wanted to do 2 maintenance products and a dinner for a couple of weeks he didnt seem to tell me i couldnt so im assuming its okay? I have literally just emailed lipotrim though to double check!I will let you know when i hear anything back :)

Cuppa I did week refeed then 3 weeks maintenance, Im back on TFR for a few weeks to try and shift a wee bit as I think it helps to have the strictness of TFR

Good luck whatever you decide :bighug:

Aw thanks debbie :) think im gunna stick to what iv wrote in my diary for now and just see what happens eeek!

Back