Weigh not weight

I'm lost....where did someone say 'there are better things to do than to post on a thread'? I think this has been taken a bit too far, I'm sure a lot was tongue in cheek and humour - we all have an opinion which we are all entitled to. Granted, the OP had a bit of a moment regarding spelling but I'm pretty sure they didn't mean to offend xx

This thread makes me laugh, at how many ways there are to be offended on a forum. I get miffed by posts every single day, but I know they aren't aimed at me so I mostly shrug them off (great body magic)!

I hope things lighten up soon.

This thread makes me laugh, at how many ways there are to be offended on a forum. I get miffed by posts every single day, but I know they aren't aimed at me so I mostly shrug them off (great body magic)!

I hope things lighten up soon.

Exactly :) and if I'm honest, I actually laughed at the puke smilie :D it's a forum, sometimes when you have no words, a puke smilie is all you've got lol xx

HelsAngel said:
This is the funniest thing I've heard all week. When are you EVER going to be able to use this expression again?! LOVE IT.

I don't even know how to post smileys, if I do it is purely accidental!
Someone please please show me how!!

I don't even know how to post smileys, if I do it is purely accidental!
Someone please please show me how!!

Are you using a phone or a PC/Laptop. If it's the latter the smilies are all in a column of the right hand side (I say all, I don't think "puke smilie" is there although I'd TOTALLY have that in my signature!!)
:8855: Still laughing at it now!

If you're on your phone then absolutely NO idea, sorry!

The most you can do on an iphone ( that i knoe about) :) & :( which are colon then open bracket or colon then close bracket.

kingleds said:
The most you can do on an iphone ( that i knoe about) :) & :( which are colon then open bracket or colon then close bracket.

Or learn the numbers :9529:

Glad to see a bit of humour has come out of this thread - can always count on you girls to lighten the mood, well done :) xx

my favourite smiley is :sign0151: <---it's handy to remember since the number is our local dialing code- easy to remember :D

kingleds said:

There is also :p isn't there ? I don't know if you can see these either ? ???????these are from the iPhone app I love it ?

it's just :p i think

yup- just : and lowercase p :)

:8855:
May have to go through every post ever and start writing the numbers down! :p

Back