weighloss countdown to holiday October 2012

I'm so annoyed with myself, ate a dozen cocktail sausages last night, its habit, sat working on some reports and I've always filled my face through sheer boredom, but on far worse food. Won't be doing that again in a hurry, hopefully won't of affected me too much :'(

At least you stopped at the sausages so well done for that. I've been awful so planning to start again tomorrow. Fingers crossed :)

Samsmum said:
At least you stopped at the sausages so well done for that. I've been awful so planning to start again tomorrow. Fingers crossed :)

Yeah it could have been far worse. Back on track today, thank god, got leg ache again though

Just start again tomorrow, a good nights sleep and think positive. Good luck for tomorrow

Nearly through the day, last bit of long lost families then bed, I won't give in again today

Fully in ketosis now, just got to get through rest of the week and hopefully last few hunger pangs will be gone, feeling good today

Nearly through another day, still feeling hungry, hope it will pass soon.

I'm the plus side spent 2 hours lifting boxes and filing, that's exercise LOL

I am looking forward to my next weighin, apart from the little blip I've not eaten anything but foodpacks since Monday and constant hunger pangs have nearly gone, whoop whoop

I'm actually starting to believe I can nearly be at goal by my holiday in October.

Oh and the slim and save shakes and bars are rank, haven't tried any of the "meals" yet so can't comment, cwp will 100% be keeping my business until the end

It's Saturday night not only am I home, I'm in bed listening to music, nothing on tv, this is how sad my life is LOL

Once I've finished Cambridge I am going to be the party animal I used to be, well maybe not that bad, but I will be going out a lot more than the past couple of years, because I feel too fat I've kind of given up on clubbing etc

Just been asked if I want to join parents and niece outside for picnic, yeah I'll sit there with my shake whilst you eat sandwiches and sausagerolls etc

I'm inside catching up on last weeks TV sulking LOL

Just been baking and decorating cookies with my niece, had fun, but now I'm hungry and want to eat, glass of water it is LOL

Keep going. You're doing so well now. Wish i was x

I really want something to eat today, but won't give in.

Just done 30 minutes on just dance, will probably pay for it tomorrow, but scales were up half a lb this morning had to do something about it LOL

Lost 8lb, so happy :)

I'm feeling light headed and weird, second day in a row, what can I do to stop this, I've a 300 mile round trip tomorrow and 2 meetings :'(

This really is a stupid time to be up and about, I did have an extra 15 minutes, hope the roads play nicely and I don't regret the extra time in bed.

Better pull my finer out, emails to do and still have to get fuel

Had a great day, worth the early start, just wish is managed to ss, oh well not too bad, stuck to protein

Hope everyone is ok, no updates on Cambridge returners today :)

What a crappy day diet wise, didn't have first shake until 1 then got stuck in traffic on way home, packs in boot, ended up having a McDonald's, what a complete idiot I am, should have got a coffee and had another pack, but oh no what do I do instead.

When I'm tired and fed up I eat, didn't help went on scales this morning, 2lb up on Monday, so bad mood started at 5.30 then M25 on a Friday, I must have been crazy,

Hi, where are you going on your hols?

My BF and i fly out to Florida on 28th October and i have 4-5 stont to lose by then! I started CD on friday and im hoping i can do it!

Keep strong and we can both do it!!

Hi, I'm off to menorca and want to lost another 6 or 7 stone between now and then, just need to pull my finger out, well mote like head out of fridge and cupboards

You have 5 months, you should be able to lose 5 stone in that time. Just stick with it.

Back