Attack Weight gain!

walkywish

Hi Guys

This is my second day on Dukan

Day 1 - weight 10st 4lbs
Day 2 - weight 10st 5.5lbs!

Go figure!

I didnt break any rules and i excercised as suggested.

I will continue with 5 day attack but hope I see an incy wincy result!:)

Don't give up it does work!! It's probably just your body adjusting - stick to it and you will soon see some fab results x :)

I agree with everything that has been said already, I too experienced the off then on again with the odd pound last time I did Dukan. Don't get disheartened just give the diet time to work, it really does work just not always in a linear fashion. I think in the book Dr D says to think of it like the teeth of a saw up and down. Good luck x

Also, were you dieting before you started dukan, this can actually mean less loss if that makes sense LOL.

It does work though,you need to give it a few weeks to say you tried. You will be amazed at the results.......maybe don't weigh each day, though tis difficult to do that LOL.

Fantastic xxx

good oh, saw your stats and you look as though lost more. well done

Thanks for the encouragement guys! You have all done so well too :0) don't get on here much - I'm extremely over worked! Lol. Now 4lbs down and in the cruise phase! Would have been so easy to stay in the attack phase - the results were fab and I loved the food!

I agree xxx great food

Back