Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weight loss after a holiday or break on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by meemini, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. meemini

meemini Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(34.78%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Hi everyone. I am going on holiday soon and going to try and eat healthy. I just wondered what kind of losses anyone else had after a holiday restart? I know I will put on but if I did SS+ will the weight loss be as week 1 again (I am hoping so :p) Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I came off ss+ completely last friday night and weighed 9.2. Ate lots of delicious meals..with a few goodies :)... and monday morning scales read 9.6!!! Got straight back on ss+ and this morning scales read 9.1 so feeling quite happy with that!
    I went out of ketosis and have had to go through the hunger stage again but in ketosis again by this morning.
    Hope that helped! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.