Weight loss = Bigger boobs??!?

Hi there, I've been doing quite well on my diet recently and hope to keep it up for however long it takes to reach my goal :)

Recently, I had noticed that while my clothes are getting baggier around the tummy, hips and thighs, anything around my chest is getting tighter.

I measured my inch loss at the weekend and discovered inch loss from my hips, thighs and waist but there is an increase in size to my chest!!! :eek:

Anyone else gone through this? I find it rather odd!

It sounds weird, but my aunt went through this a few years ago. The weight moved. She lost fat, yes, but the stuff she kept redistributed into an hourglass shape she hadn't had since she was a teenager. I have no idea how it works, but it does seem to happen to some people.

I'd love to know how it works!

Yup! Basically I've lost around my hips, waist and my back (so band size) but not around my bust, so I'm up to a D cup now!

I have heard that oestrogen is stored in fat cells, so when you start losing fat the oestrogen is released. I wonder if the extra hormones could have something to do with it. :confused:

Mine were a G cup at the start of my weight loss journey and after 3 stone loss, I remain a G cup. I reckon I have gone down a back size but to be honest, my bras still fit me.

This was fine on my size 18 figure but being size 12, approaching a 10, I look sorta out of proportion now. I am so short bodied I look way bigger than I really am.

I lose weight from my face, arms and boobs first! Weight on my tummy & thighs takes a while to go - would like to keep my boobs though!:D

[FONT=&quot]==[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#1 Rule for Healthy Eating[/FONT][FONT=&quot] >> [FONT=&quot]Eat only foods that are 1 ingredient[/FONT] (and follow this rule 90-95% of the time) – anything else is an ‘edible food-like substance...!’[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Start date: 11 May 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start weight: 14st 0lbs (196lbs)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st week’s loss: 4lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 14[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

my boobs are shrinking - OH not impressed lol, I don't mind it though but they're starting to look lopsided now - right smaller than left ....

Those stubborn, hard to lose places...

So, you know those of you who have those areas where the weight comes off last (mine is my upper arms) is there anything you do to accelerate that?

I was advised tricep dips and tricep kickbacks to help with my arms but I'm not sure if that will just make them more muscularly? I'm actually quite a muscular girl already, hence only wanting to be about 10.5 stone otherwise I would look immaciated!!! :confused:

Back