Weight loss buddy anyone??

TrimTrixy said:
Hi friends! I lost 2 lb this week, I'm pleased, but boy do I work hard to get my losses. Hope you're all having a good day :D xx

Congratulations! Woohoo! :D

Hi friends! I lost 2 lb this week, I'm pleased, but boy do I work hard to get my losses. Hope you're all having a good day :D xx
Well done on a great weight loss, all your hard work is paying off.

Aww thanks guys your encouragement means a lot :)
When I say I work hard for my losses, I know we all do, it's not as easy as when I was in my 20's AT ALL, in fact it's hard hard work to get a 2 lb loss ;-)

BUDDY ANYONE

Hello im from nottingham and wondering if anyone would like a buddy that is near to or from nottingham. i currently do green days and have done slimming world on and off for a while but need a bit of help and encouragment and i will do the same !!!:rolleyes:

I got a STS this week. Pretty much expected it and I know where I went wrong. Moving on and looking forward to next week's Weigh In instead of dwelling.

Zxx

I put on 1.5lbs last night. after the most depressing few days ive got back on plan today so thats somethıng. feeling so down at the moment :cry:

Well your entitled to be feeling down hunni, but the main thing is you don't let all the hard work go to waste!! Chin up hunni xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aislingb said:
I put on 1.5lbs last night. after the most depressing few days ive got back on plan today so thats someth?ng. feeling so down at the moment :cry:

Sorry you're feeling so down at the moment, hope u feel better soon. 1.5 lb will be easily lost, so don't let that get u down more. Big hug xxx

DEMILOU said:
Hello im from nottingham and wondering if anyone would like a buddy that is near to or from nottingham. i currently do green days and have done slimming world on and off for a while but need a bit of help and encouragment and i will do the same !!!:rolleyes:

Hi demilou and welcome aboard :D x

Funky monkey said:
I have just bought a new 'incentive' dress - size L (14-16) no way I'll get in it now but I WILL :) it is soooo pretty :)

Old 'incentive' dress (16) fits fine now so was time for a new one lol

Ps scan bran really isn't that bad if you put a decent amount of topping on it :) x

My new 'incentive' dress has arrived today and it fits!!! It's very slinky & stretchy but it's not tight anywhere and it fits! Size L (14-16) I am proper impressed :D sorry I had to tell you all :D :D :D

Wahooo! And u didn't think it would. That's ace, makes it all worth while. I bought an incentive skirt in the sale today. It fastens but looks awful, think I'll need to lose a good stone for it to look good. I hope to wear it this summer :) xx

I put on 1.5lbs last night. after the most depressing few days ive got back on plan today so thats somethıng. feeling so down at the moment :cry:

Sorry that you are having such a tough time at present, well done for getting back on plan x

How did the Wednesday weighers get on this week? Hope you're all well :D xxx
STS again, made the mistake of weighing myself in the morning, because i had stuck to it 100% and could see i was not losing, so i indulged at work and had choccie biccies. Back on plan today, think i am sts at the moment as i have upped the exercise, this seems to happen to me. Keeping everything crossed for a loss this week.

Sorry that you are having such a tough time at present, well done for getting back on plan x

aww thanks :) yeah glad i didnt have any problems getting back on track.

well .5lb off for me this week, this always happens when i am near a new milestone lol really wanting my 4st award and it will take weeks .5lb a time xx

Hi everyone,

It's been a while, how are you all?

Well, I've just had a couple of days off - the in laws came over and we were out and about a lot so let's say I indulged a bit! We ate out on thurs night at 'jamies italian' and it was delicious, but yesterday, we had a take away curry with my parents as well and that wasn't worth it, also the dessert wasn't that great either!

So, back on track today, I feel so Ick and frumpy because of it today, so back on track today! Forced myself to do the zumba and having ryvitas with smoked salmon for a late lunch and pasta tonight with rocket, mushrooms and a little Parmesan.

I am so dreading my WI on Monday :(

Back