Weight loss buddy anyone??

Well done tinytootz for STS Hun, that is great if you had lots of bad stuff, you've probably balanced it out with the good food x

Nice one trixy!! Thats a great loss! What did you do to get such a big loss?? X

I Just stuck to the plan Em! I try and mix things up every day, not having the same Hex, I also try and snack on superfree food. I eat tons of berries, especially strawberries and raspberries. It costs a bomb, but it's worth it.
I desperately want to get to target, I keep thinking of my goal.
You'll get to your destination hon, stick with it ;)

It's very quiet on here buddies??? Hope everyone's having a good week on the plan or otherwise. Feeling really positive at the moment, really want to get into the 11s over the next few weeks. Can't believe all the weight I've lost and I'm STILL OBESE, boohoo. Why couldn't I have been born with my fathers skinny genes?? Oh well I'll carry on fighting the flab.
Have a good day peeps :D xx

I was thinking it was really quiet too! Have had a decent week - not been off plan but not feeling very hopeful for tomorrow, feel really heavy at minute?!? Am doing SE today and all next week to hopefully boost my weightloss! I'm so impatient!
It is really annoying when you lost weight an still fall into higher BMI category's than you want, I try to ignore em

Good luck for weigh ins anyone still to go :cross:

The BMI thing always really bothers me! Technically, I am obese, and my ideal weight is 7.5-9.5 stone I think. Currently hovering around the 12.1 mark, at 5' 2" and wear a size 12 top, 14/16 bottom - if I was 7.5 stone I would look so ill! I think even at 9.5 I wouldn't be me, I guess!

Desperately trying to keep on plan. Got a 100% day ahead (fritatta and gammon), and an 100% day on Saturday (pasta and lamb chops) and Sunday (syn free cottage pie), but Fridays are always my downfall, as me and OH are off work so we spend the day together, which usually means lunch is out :(

Impressed with everyones weigh ins this week, we've all done rather well :D

Currently hovering around the 12.1 mark, at 5' 2" and wear a size 12 top, 14/16 bottom

I'm 12.3 and still in 16's really (just started wearing a few 14's) Thought I'd be a def 14 at this weight. Just goes to show I was in denial and squeezing myself into 18's before when I was prob more like a 20-22. I don't want to be skinny, I'm nearly 36 and I think my face would just look haggared if I lost 4 more stone, I'd be very happy at the top end of healthy BMI, but even that's another 2 stone :cry:, I'm not giving up though,I'm determined to do it....and keep it off forever ;)

It's all down to your bones in my opinion! The lowest I could be in trousers is a 14 I think, as my jeans already sit on my hip bones, and I don't have a lot of weight to lose where the waist band sits, if that makes sense! I don't think I'll be smaller than a 12 on top either, as I have small shoulders, but larger boobs (which I'm hoping won't disappear :( )

But yeah, too much weight loss can leave you looking sunken in the face, which none of us want :)

Hehe, yeah bum dimples aren't great! I've kinda given up on mine. Nobody sees it unclothed, well, not many people :D

Hello chaps - bit sad today :-( last nights WI I stayed the same. I'm a bit disappointed as I only had one night out and was good the rest of the week :-(

Thankfully I feel better today than I did last night. As last night I just wanted to munch a cheeseburger in a 'fine well sod 'it'' manner.

Going to be mega good this week though and planning on starting a diary on the site.

Hope everyones having a good day! Diane xx

Tinytootz said:
The BMI thing always really bothers me! Technically, I am obese, and my ideal weight is 7.5-9.5 stone I think. Currently hovering around the 12.1 mark, at 5' 2" and wear a size 12 top, 14/16 bottom - if I was 7.5 stone I would look so ill! I think even at 9.5 I wouldn't be me, I guess!

Desperately trying to keep on plan. Got a 100% day ahead (fritatta and gammon), and an 100% day on Saturday (pasta and lamb chops) and Sunday (syn free cottage pie), but Fridays are always my downfall, as me and OH are off work so we spend the day together, which usually means lunch is out :(

Impressed with everyones weigh ins this week, we've all done rather well :D

Ooh, I so know what you mean. I'm 4'11" and 11 stone 9 and it seems such a long way to go to get to a healthy BMI. Think you're doing really well. Wish I was a size 12 on top but think it will be a while yet. Am just trying to fit into the 14s I have.

sts again this week, only one more wi before my hols so wanted a loss. Hopefully i can see the scales move this week, will try lots of ss foods.

So how do we know what is a healthy bmi for your height? Well done on those who stayed the same!! At least there was no losses xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for STS, it's better than a gain - that's the motto! I know what you mean Jo, I want to make sure I do that before my hols in a couple of weeks - OMG I'm having a week off at SW, I'm going to ho mad! Then the following week will be my birthday so it probably won't be a great couple of weeks!

Well done lovelies x

Well done for the losses and STC Jo, I know its disappointing but not a gain :)

I felt abit deflated this morning. Need to learn to practice what I preach I think. I only lost 0.5lb today and being so big with so much to lose and sticking to plan 100% etc I felt really fed up, but i've had a choccie treat and a sarnie and picked myself up again and will continue to give it 100% this week.

I've upped my walking and I'm shattered this week but I am determined to lose the weight this year so I must not fall off that silly wagon

you and me both jackie!! we can do this! :D someone said to me on my local sw facebook group last night - 'a dripping tap soon fills a bucket'. and its soooo true! slow and steady wins the race ;) xx

Thank you Beki :D thats so true and something I needed to hear before I went off the wagon again. I always encourage people yet felt awful this morning :( Really I shouldn't feel awful as I still lost no matter how small an amount. I will put the crisps back in the cupboard and get myself some strawberries :D

JackieN said:
Well done for the losses and STC Jo, I know its disappointing but not a gain :)

I felt abit deflated this morning. Need to learn to practice what I preach I think. I only lost 0.5lb today and being so big with so much to lose and sticking to plan 100% etc I felt really fed up, but i've had a choccie treat and a sarnie and picked myself up again and will continue to give it 100% this week.

I've upped my walking and I'm shattered this week but I am determined to lose the weight this year so I must not fall off that silly wagon

aaaaw, don't be upset Jackie. You had to save / burn off 1750 calories to lose that weight. That's what a woman should eat in a day normally. You've done really well. Keep going xxxxx

Back