Weight loss buddy needed!

Well done!

Your weekend has sounded busy and well done with the pizza! Sounds good. My weekend has gone downhill but I think with things that have happened even if I gain tomorrow night I can see losses in the future.

I am not happy with the way I look and have no self confidence really need to sort myself out.

So down at the moment.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You might not have a gain, even if you do it's not the end of the world.xx We can't be perfect all the time. As long as you just start afresh tomorrow and don't do what i used to do and go on over eating for days because "i've already ruined it".
Don't be down about it, just tell yourself you are going to have an extra good week this week, and plan some meals and exercise.xxxxxxx

Linz how did u get on at your weigh in?

nikki299 said:
You might not have a gain, even if you do it's not the end of the world.xx We can't be perfect all the time. As long as you just start afresh tomorrow and don't do what i used to do and go on over eating for days because "i've already ruined it".
Don't be down about it, just tell yourself you are going to have an extra good week this week, and plan some meals and exercise.xxxxxxx

Linz how did u get on at your weigh in?

Very true!

I haven't let it get to me its a new day and my whole day is planned and have fitted some exercise in too.

Need to get into my studies only a month to the exams now!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

linzmain said:
Hope your feeling a bit better today butterfly!

I lost 1lb so I'm chuffed as I thought the best I'd get was a sts! Out for dinner with girls from work tonight but I'll take my eating out book and choose wisely!

Hey. Thanks :)

Feeling better with the weight loss journey but in general life not haha. Oh well it will sort itself out!

Well done on the loss!

I am getting weighed tonight fingers crossed for not a massive gain.

X

Well done on the sts butterfly and 1lb off linz!!

I am totally struggling today, totm is due in a couple of days and i just want to eat everything in sight!!! I'm not even really hungry,just craving carby stuff. Been good and stayed within pp so far, think i will go to bed soon so i can't eat anything else.

I didn't go for my swim either, my legs are sooo sore after body pump yesterday i can hardly walk :( lol No idea why they are so bad, i have felt a bit sore and stiff before but not like this. Hope they get better soon, i don't want to miss zumba on Thursday.

Where is everyone?? Nobody has posted since me on Monday :(

Well i am having the worst week ever!!! lol

I have eaten all sorts of naughty stuff, and been out for dinner twice and had exactly what i wanted puddings and all!!! I'm not even bothered about it and have enjoyed every mouthful, but i will definately be getting back on the wagon on Monday and just hope i haven't gained the 4lbs i lost last week.

nikki299 said:
Where is everyone?? Nobody has posted since me on Monday :(

Well i am having the worst week ever!!! lol

I have eaten all sorts of naughty stuff, and been out for dinner twice and had exactly what i wanted puddings and all!!! I'm not even bothered about it and have enjoyed every mouthful, but i will definately be getting back on the wagon on Monday and just hope i haven't gained the 4lbs i lost last week.

I am sorry been hectic at home and at work. Been out of the office on audit (fun)

That's shame, I was like that and thought the worse and stayed the same! But that feeling of I fluffed everything up has made me determined. So having a better week with near enough all my weeklies left. Normally eaten on the Monday haha.

How is work etc? Xx

Glad you are having a good week, my totm has arrived today so i will probably lose the urge to eat everything in sight now thank god!!! xx I will be extra good next week to make up for it.

Work is good,but really busy, this is our busiest term,school trips,primary 7 leaving prom, summer picnic day,school fete, nursery kids school dinner try outs etc ,hoping being busy will make the 6 weeks till the hols go quicker!!
Take it you don't enjoy having to do an audit?

nikki299 said:
Glad you are having a good week, my totm has arrived today so i will probably lose the urge to eat everything in sight now thank god!!! xx I will be extra good next week to make up for it.

Work is good,but really busy, this is our busiest term,school trips,primary 7 leaving prom, summer picnic day,school fete, nursery kids school dinner try outs etc ,hoping being busy will make the 6 weeks till the hols go quicker!!
Take it you don't enjoy having to do an audit?

Oh dear. I hate totm I am due for that next week!! Good on you with being good next week. We all have the slip ups don't we.

Wow that is busy! I don't mind audit but the guy I am doing it with talks rubbish constantly. Don't help he is about my dads age haha!

Xx

linzmain said:
Hi girls!

I'm having a rubbish week too! Started so well then just blew up and ate loads! Have bought the latest ww magazine so Sunday night I'm gonna sit and read that for inspiration ready to get back on track on Monday x

Oh not. Atleast you are taking action with the mag. I need to sit down and read mine properly too!!

Hope you both have good weekends :) xx

Well i have had a nice weekend, had my mum round for chinese on friday night and we drank 2 bottles of wine, she was a bit drunk when she left!! hahaha. I've got some family coming for sunday dinner today,roast beef and all the trimmings and apple crumble and custard,but after that i am back on track 100%.

How has everyone elses weekends been?

nikki299 said:
Well i have had a nice weekend, had my mum round for chinese on friday night and we drank 2 bottles of wine, she was a bit drunk when she left!! hahaha. I've got some family coming for sunday dinner today,roast beef and all the trimmings and apple crumble and custard,but after that i am back on track 100%.

How has everyone elses weekends been?

Sounds like you have had a good weekend! Me and the OH went our for a few drinks (2glasses) last night which was nice as we do not go out very often just the 2 of us.

Nothing special today though. Food wise this has to be my best week on WW. Been determined to lose which has helped going to do some Zumba on the Xbox later too :)

Xx

Glad you've had a good week, my week off has made me determined to have a really good week with food and exercise starting tomorrow. I really want to get into the 17's asap.

I am going to plan my meals for the week,so i won't go off track. I bought some curry paste yesterday so going to point it and make a veg curry, probably a nice quick risotto for tomorrow as i'm going into town after work to get a few things for daughter,she's starting a new school on Tuesday so she needs a couple of tops and new shoes. Will try and find some new ideas online for the rest of the week.

nikki299 said:
Glad you've had a good week, my week off has made me determined to have a really good week with food and exercise starting tomorrow. I really want to get into the 17's asap.

I am going to plan my meals for the week,so i won't go off track. I bought some curry paste yesterday so going to point it and make a veg curry, probably a nice quick risotto for tomorrow as i'm going into town after work to get a few things for daughter,she's starting a new school on Tuesday so she needs a couple of tops and new shoes. Will try and find some new ideas online for the rest of the week.

That sounds good that you are determined. I was naughty and had a take away last night but still had weeklies left and I over pointed it too.

I have some WW curry paste which I am going to use Friday. I have a ready meal for dinner tonight as weigh in and won't be home till 8+

I have planned our dinners but have lost my list haha!!

Have a lovely day :) xx

Haha, i do that too!! I write a list of meals for the week and buy all the stuff i need, then can't find find the list of meals and have no idea what i was supposed to be doing with half the stuff i've bought!! lol

I bought a few ready meals in m & s today, by the time i went round shops with Lucy and got all her school stuff (and quite a lot of non school clothes too!!) it was too late to start cooking from scratch and markies had 3 for 2 on the count on us meals. I've just had the cottage pie (9pp) with lots of steamed veg and it was actually quite nice. Going to make a big bowl of fruit salad for pudding later, the tesco opposite my work ordered too much fruit!!?? and came over to the school with 3 huge crates of apples and pears so we all took some home,so will chop mine up with a few berries and a banana.

nikki299 said:
Haha, i do that too!! I write a list of meals for the week and buy all the stuff i need, then can't find find the list of meals and have no idea what i was supposed to be doing with half the stuff i've bought!! lol

I bought a few ready meals in m & s today, by the time i went round shops with Lucy and got all her school stuff (and quite a lot of non school clothes too!!) it was too late to start cooking from scratch and markies had 3 for 2 on the count on us meals. I've just had the cottage pie (9pp) with lots of steamed veg and it was actually quite nice. Going to make a big bowl of fruit salad for pudding later, the tesco opposite my work ordered too much fruit!!?? and came over to the school with 3 huge crates of apples and pears so we all took some home,so will chop mine up with a few berries and a banana.

Haha aren't we a pair!

That sounds good about the fruit. Is marks expensive for the ready meals? Is there much choice? I am rather fussy with ready meals haha!

I lost 2.5lb at weigh in so really pleased and got my silver sticker at group :)

I need to hunt for the list as don't know what is for dinner tomorrow xx

Congrats on the 2.5lbs off!! well done xx I didn't weigh myself on friday, too scared!! lol but i had a sneaky peek this morning and have only gained 1lb of the 4 i lost last week,so hopefully by friday it will have gone.

I don't really like ready meals at all,i don't usually find them filling enough and would much rather cook something from scratch but at the moment i think i will keep a couple in the fridge for when i am in a hurry or too hungry to wait for a home made meal. The marks meals are about £3 odd each but are on 3 for 2 so got 3 for about £7. Forgot to take chicken out of freezer for tonight so am having the steak and vegetable filled yorkshires,will let you know what they were like.

nikki299 said:
Congrats on the 2.5lbs off!! well done xx I didn't weigh myself on friday, too scared!! lol but i had a sneaky peek this morning and have only gained 1lb of the 4 i lost last week,so hopefully by friday it will have gone.

I don't really like ready meals at all,i don't usually find them filling enough and would much rather cook something from scratch but at the moment i think i will keep a couple in the fridge for when i am in a hurry or too hungry to wait for a home made meal. The marks meals are about £3 odd each but are on 3 for 2 so got 3 for about £7. Forgot to take chicken out of freezer for tonight so am having the steak and vegetable filled yorkshires,will let you know what they were like.

Please do let me know. That isn't bad really I have a upset stomach today so not sure what to have for dinner yet as feeling rather rubbish!!

That's a shame but hopefully will all come off Friday! :)

Xx

The filled yorkshires were ok,but not a lot of filling in them so i ate them both, and i could only taste the red wine in the gravy, probably won't get them again not worth 10pp. I'm having a big bowl of fruit salad just now,yum!!

Hope u feel better soon xx

nikki299 said:
The filled yorkshires were ok,but not a lot of filling in them so i ate them both, and i could only taste the red wine in the gravy, probably won't get them again not worth 10pp. I'm having a big bowl of fruit salad just now,yum!!

Hope u feel better soon xx

That's a shame then. I will need to pop in marks one day but complete wrong direction for me walking home!

I'm feeling better today though thank you. At college rest of the week in Ipswich be glad when exams are over with in June.

Hope you have a lively day xx

Back