Weight loss buddy needed!

God i can barely remember having to sit exams!! I don't envy you, i was never very disciplined when it came to studying.

Well i have had a good week so far, no cheats, didn't even use all my dailies on mon and tues, and i have just been to zumba, the hall was sooooo hot i thought i was going to explode!!!!

Daughter has started her new school and seems to have settled in well and is actually enjoying it,so that is good news, this morning i got inot a pair of jeans i couldn't get over my hips a few weeks ago, and the weather here has been fab,so all in all a good week so far!! but we are going out to a birthday meal tomorrow night at an indian which will be high in pp i think,so hoping it won't totally spoil my loss for the week.

Had the count on us veg lasagne for my lunch today, it was edible but bland and not a lot of filling, i could make a better one myself for the same points (10). Beginning to think i'm just too used to eating my own food to be impressed with any ready meal. The only thing i have really enjoyed is the convenience and lack of dishes to wash up afterwards.

Hope you are enjoying the weather and are studying hard!! xxxx

nikki299 said:
God i can barely remember having to sit exams!! I don't envy you, i was never very disciplined when it came to studying.

Well i have had a good week so far, no cheats, didn't even use all my dailies on mon and tues, and i have just been to zumba, the hall was sooooo hot i thought i was going to explode!!!!

Daughter has started her new school and seems to have settled in well and is actually enjoying it,so that is good news, this morning i got inot a pair of jeans i couldn't get over my hips a few weeks ago, and the weather here has been fab,so all in all a good week so far!! but we are going out to a birthday meal tomorrow night at an indian which will be high in pp i think,so hoping it won't totally spoil my loss for the week.

Had the count on us veg lasagne for my lunch today, it was edible but bland and not a lot of filling, i could make a better one myself for the same points (10). Beginning to think i'm just too used to eating my own food to be impressed with any ready meal. The only thing i have really enjoyed is the convenience and lack of dishes to wash up afterwards.

Hope you are enjoying the weather and are studying hard!! xxxx

That's great about the jeans I have managed to fit in work dresses my mum bought that I couldn't get over my legs!

That's nice to hear about your daughter. Main thing is she is happy! I know I have so many exams before I become qualified! Think 9! I can sit 2 every 6 months just hope I pass these so lots of studying at the weekend!

We are now having a barbecue Saturday which will be nice and not very planned got to try get bits after college. I won't have rolls etc and will buy lots of salad 0 pointed stuff.

10pp? I made a lasagne and pointed it all and it came out at 8pp! Not a big portion but enough for me I think.

Hope you have a fab night, do you have the eat out book? May have helped with budgeting your points. Have a lovely weekend :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a great night, wore a pair of black skinny jeans,sandals with a heel, and a lovely new top from next. Wouldn't have worn skinny jeans a few months ago,i haven't worn heels in years and wouldn't have even bothered looking in next as nothing would have fitted me,the top is a 22 and in a loose fitting style but i was still chuffed!!!

I have just pointed my meal as best i could, nothing a had is actually in the eat out book but i avoided anything creamy and think my estimates are probably ok. I only have 12 weeklies left till monday,but should be ok,i've nothing planned for the rest of the weekend so should be able to stay on plan.

Hope you enjoy ur bbq, certainly a good day for it!! xxxx

nikki299 said:
I had a great night, wore a pair of black skinny jeans,sandals with a heel, and a lovely new top from next. Wouldn't have worn skinny jeans a few months ago,i haven't worn heels in years and wouldn't have even bothered looking in next as nothing would have fitted me,the top is a 22 and in a loose fitting style but i was still chuffed!!!

I have just pointed my meal as best i could, nothing a had is actually in the eat out book but i avoided anything creamy and think my estimates are probably ok. I only have 12 weeklies left till monday,but should be ok,i've nothing planned for the rest of the weekend so should be able to stay on plan.

Hope you enjoy ur bbq, certainly a good day for it!! xxxx

Wow sound like an excellent night! I don't feel I went too mad but haven't tracked :-/ but I am assuming I have used all my weeklies but I doubt it! I will try pointing it all up today once my cousin has left!

Good new on the jeans and top!! I wish I could wear skinny jeans! Even when I was size 12 I was bullied about my legs! Bad isn't it.

How has your weekend been? X

I pointed it all. Leaving me with 17pp today! Which I am happy with but we have left over meat for a BBQ just the two of us haha x

God if i can get away with skinny jeans, anyone can!!! lol I just wear a longish top so my bum and some of my thighs are covered.

I was really good yesterday and didn't have any more wine but used 10 of my remaining weeklies on some crisps and a twirl, so have still got 2 left and 27 daily points left for dinner and maybe a treat tonight.

Toying with the idea of getting up at 5.30am 2 days a week to go to the gym before work, i don't really want to do this but finding it hard to find the time after work,and i really want to boost my weight loss and get fitter. Might bite the bullet and try it tomorrow.

Enjoy ur second bbq!! xxx

I used to get up before work everyday to go swimming but after 3 months burned myself out as was always so tired at work! Id say give it a go but make sure you eat enough and go to bed on time ( which was always my downfall!!:) )

P.s can I be a buddy!!

nikki299 said:
God if i can get away with skinny jeans, anyone can!!! lol I just wear a longish top so my bum and some of my thighs are covered.

I was really good yesterday and didn't have any more wine but used 10 of my remaining weeklies on some crisps and a twirl, so have still got 2 left and 27 daily points left for dinner and maybe a treat tonight.

Toying with the idea of getting up at 5.30am 2 days a week to go to the gym before work, i don't really want to do this but finding it hard to find the time after work,and i really want to boost my weight loss and get fitter. Might bite the bullet and try it tomorrow.

Enjoy ur second bbq!! xxx

Hello! I did enjoy the BBQ better than sat! No drinking and more relaxed! Used all my weeklies so really hope for a loss tonight!

I used to go before work and did feel better and more alert but only did it twice a week.

Hope it goes good for you :)

Xx

Well i got up at 5.30 and went to gym for an hour,and actually felt much better at work, not as lethargic as usual. Also feel good knowing i've done some exercise and can still put my feet up tonight, so going to go again tomorrow.
Erin i think getting to bed at a decent time may be my downfall too, but i am feeling quite tired now and it's only 6.45,so will go to bed early tonight.

Butterfly got my fingers crossed for a loss for you, let me know how u get on xxxx

nikki299 said:
Well i got up at 5.30 and went to gym for an hour,and actually felt much better at work, not as lethargic as usual. Also feel good knowing i've done some exercise and can still put my feet up tonight, so going to go again tomorrow.
Erin i think getting to bed at a decent time may be my downfall too, but i am feeling quite tired now and it's only 6.45,so will go to bed early tonight.

Butterfly got my fingers crossed for a loss for you, let me know how u get on xxxx

I stayed the same which I am fine with as had the bbqs. Going to use my points wisely not getting weighed till next Thursday now.

Xx

I stayed the same which I am fine with as had the bbqs. Going to use my points wisely not getting weighed till next Thursday now.

Xx

Bummer but at least you had a nice weekend and didn't get a gain.

I went to gym this morning again, felt really tired when my alarm went of and thought about just going back to sleep for an hour but decided to go and have the extra hours sleep tomorrow morning. Will try and go at least once more this week and am going to zumba on thursday and possibly friday too,so a decent amount of exercise for a change!!! The only downside is i am starving by the time i get to work and have been having a bowl of weetabix topped with loads of fruit, and am still hungry!!!!

Had a lovely veg curry for tea tonight made with tesco finest tikka paste, was tasty and only 3pp for a huge portion, had it with a packet of tilda coconut rice(10pp) which was ok probably wouldn't bother with it again,and a tesco light choices naan 4pp. Didn't mean to use 17pp on dinner but i still have 7pp left for snacks later.

Have you got the day off work on monday for the jubilee? We have so i am quite looking forward to a long weekend.

nikki299 said:
Bummer but at least you had a nice weekend and didn't get a gain.

I went to gym this morning again, felt really tired when my alarm went of and thought about just going back to sleep for an hour but decided to go and have the extra hours sleep tomorrow morning. Will try and go at least once more this week and am going to zumba on thursday and possibly friday too,so a decent amount of exercise for a change!!! The only downside is i am starving by the time i get to work and have been having a bowl of weetabix topped with loads of fruit, and am still hungry!!!!

Had a lovely veg curry for tea tonight made with tesco finest tikka paste, was tasty and only 3pp for a huge portion, had it with a packet of tilda coconut rice(10pp) which was ok probably wouldn't bother with it again,and a tesco light choices naan 4pp. Didn't mean to use 17pp on dinner but i still have 7pp left for snacks later.

Have you got the day off work on monday for the jubilee? We have so i am quite looking forward to a long weekend.

Dinner sounds lush. We had meatballs and spaghetti my portion wasn't huge but I had WW garlic mini pain and dough balls yummy!! I want to try that rice but 10pp is a lot.

Yea glad it wasn't a gain and hoping for a loss next week.

Well done in the exercise! All I did was walk to and from work. Had my pedometer on and set it to activity low and earned 6 ap! Not using them but will walk rest of the week if it doesn't rain haha!

We had the Monday and Tuesday off which will be nice but not doing anything special other than full days of revision. May have one off to spend with OH! Have you got anything planned?

Xx

Nah haven't planned anything but i think i'll invite my mum and auntie round for some nice food and drink and we can watch some of the jubilee together. I originally said i wasn't interested in watching it but i won't see a 60 year jubilee again in my lifetime so think i will watch some of it at least, and it's a good excuse for a party!!!
Are you going to watch it?

I no longer have 7pp left - just ate a magmum!! lol

nikki299 said:
Nah haven't planned anything but i think i'll invite my mum and auntie round for some nice food and drink and we can watch some of the jubilee together. I originally said i wasn't interested in watching it but i won't see a 60 year jubilee again in my lifetime so think i will watch some of it at least, and it's a good excuse for a party!!!
Are you going to watch it?

I no longer have 7pp left - just ate a magmum!! lol

Mmmm magnum! Yum!

Urm I think I will watch some as don't think I will see anything like it either but it will just be me and the bf haha.

It is a good idea to have a party I am just looking forward to a bit longer in bed haha.

Xx

Yeah i love knowing that theres no alarm set and i don't have to get up, but sods law i'll be wide awake at 7am or some ridiculas hour and won't be able to get back to sleep!!!

nikki299 said:
Yeah i love knowing that theres no alarm set and i don't have to get up, but sods law i'll be wide awake at 7am or some ridiculas hour and won't be able to get back to sleep!!!

Oh yes I am looking forward to a few days with lie ins but will be busy late with studying not long till exams.

How has your day been?

Xx

I always have that, on a day I'm working the alarm goes off and I'm thinking "just a few more minutes sleep!", on a ay off the alarm goes off and I'm wide-awake!!

Well i have had a good day, the idiot upstairs woke me up on monday night and again at 4.30am on wednesday morning, i was sooo tired and annoyed after work on wednesday that i got the phone book out,found his landlords phone number and phoned him!!! He wasn't in but he has just phoned me back and is NOT impressed with Gregs behaviour. He says he didn't realise i had been having problems since he moved in coz the council only phoned him last month. He also didn't know greg lets his dog poop in the flat!!! Anyway to cut a long story short he says he is now seriously considering terminating his lease as doesn't think greg will change and stop his noise and he doesn't want his flat wrecked further. So fingers crossed i get rid of him soon.

On the ww front i have just been to zumba and am planning the gym tomorrow before work,so that will be 3 times this week. I have also been good with my points but had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning before my proper weigh in tomorrow and i have stayed the same :(

Went to tesco after work today to get ingredients for my jubilee "party", nothing ww friendly i'm afraid but really looking forward to some nice food and drink and spending the day with family.

Hope ur studying is going well and u have had a good week with ur points. xxxx

Back