Weight Loss Buddy Wanted

EllieBug

Hello folks, I've just joined the forum after hunting online for some support.

Who knew you were all here \o/..

I've just set myself a 30 day challenge which I started Friday 1 April and I'm looking to find a weight loss buddy to help keep me on track and motivated.

I'm currently 305lbs so morbidly obese and have set myself a challenge to lose 25lb in 30 days. Obviously, this is only a small part of what I will lose overall, but I thought rather than set a massive goal that I'd chunk it into achieveable sizes.

I live close to Aberdeen in Scotland but I'm not necessarily looking for anyone to join me at the gym I've joined but who is able to set aside a some time each day to share the journey and encouragement.

Perhaps even meet in the 'live chat room'...

I'm new to the forum as i've said... so please be patient with me whilst I find my feet.

C'mon people... you know you wanna!

Thanks
Ellie

Hi Hun well done on making the decision. What are u following? I'm a bit further along my journey and have 21 pounds to lose and have lost 24 so far but if I can offer support I'd love to. How's it going so far? X

Hey , what diet are you following? Iv lost 6 stone in the last 6 months and have another 16 lbs to loose.
If I can help give me a shout!

EMMA. said:
Hey , what diet are you following? Iv lost 6 stone in the last 6 months and have another 16 lbs to loose.
If I can help give me a shout!

OMG EMMA!! That is fab well done you! Can I ask how you have achieved this fantastic loss? I need to lose 5 stone in 5 months! x

Hi Ellie!

What diet are you planning on following? I'm on weight watchers. It is really an excellent program to follow. The best is that you can still eat some of your own cheat foods - I eat more chocolate than I did before WW's.

On a another note - I don't think losing 25lbs in 30 days is healthy or do-able. Why rush? You didn't pick that weight up over 30 days, so why try to lose it in 30 days? I've picked up 15 pounds since I got married in November last year. I've set myself a goal of losing it over 3-4 months.

I personally think that the longer you take to lose the weight, the longer it stays off.

Good luck with your weight loss, I know we can do it.

PS - I'm here for you if you need a buddy :)

Hi Ellie,

I'm happy to buddy up if you want!

Back