Weight loss buddy.

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by blakie, 23 January 2013 Social URL.

1. blakie

blakie New Member

Hello, I'm really new to this so please do bare with me.
    I need to lose round about 8 stone in time for August because I have health issues.
    I would really appreciate a weight lose buddy. I know August is only 7 months away,
    even if your goal is different. Bigger or smaller, longer or short I'd appreciate it.
    I am female, but either gender would be awesome!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. precious

precious Well-Known Member

Hey lovely welcome to minis what diet are you following and hows it going?

there are lots of challenges u can Join on the forum to keep you on track :)

Good luck :)

Pxx

4. Emmie

Emmie Well-Known Member

Hey there. And Welcome. There is soooo much support on here :)
    Hope your diets going okay!

5. sugarbee3346

sugarbee3346 Member

Hi i am very new to this too and would be honoured to be your weight loss buddy. which plan are you following?

6. bluetack

bluetack Member

Hi Blakie,
    I have just joined here today and really need a friend to lose weight with (I don't really have any proper friends because of health issues). I need to lose about 5 stone, have just completed my first week and only lost 3lb!! I feel like giving up already, such a long road ahead.

7. bluetack

bluetack Member

Hey Blakie,
    I see you joined a week ago so how's it going?
    8 stone is quite a lot to lose in 7 months, thats 4lb a week!
    Why not set smaller targets, maybe aiming for 1-2st by easter, it might just help to keep you focused