Weight loss buddy.

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by blakie, 23 January 2013 Social URL.

1. blakie

blakie New Member

Hello, I'm really new to this so please do bare with me.
    I need to lose round about 8 stone in time for August because I have health issues.
    I would really appreciate a weight lose buddy. I know August is only 7 months away,
    even if your goal is different. Bigger or smaller, longer or short I'd appreciate it.
    I am female, but either gender would be awesome!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. precious

precious Gold Member

Hey lovely welcome to minis what diet are you following and hows it going?

there are lots of challenges u can Join on the forum to keep you on track :)

Good luck :)

Pxx

4. Emmie

Emmie Silver Member

Hey there. And Welcome. There is soooo much support on here :)
    Hope your diets going okay!

5. sugarbee3346

sugarbee3346 Member

Hi i am very new to this too and would be honoured to be your weight loss buddy. which plan are you following?

6. bluetack

bluetack Member

Hi Blakie,
    I have just joined here today and really need a friend to lose weight with (I don't really have any proper friends because of health issues). I need to lose about 5 stone, have just completed my first week and only lost 3lb!! I feel like giving up already, such a long road ahead.

7. bluetack

bluetack Member

Hey Blakie,
    I see you joined a week ago so how's it going?
    8 stone is quite a lot to lose in 7 months, thats 4lb a week!
    Why not set smaller targets, maybe aiming for 1-2st by easter, it might just help to keep you focused