Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Thanks hun, looking forward to seeing the pics myself!

Ok, I obviously had a moment and threw most of them out.

I do have a rather lovely black lace corset in a 30" waist and a plain black satin one in a 30".

And tbh, corset wise, I always buy my corsets from here at the moment 30"BLACK STEEL BONED BUSK CORSET Goth BASQUE Lace 14-16 | eBay

I refuse to spend over £100 on a corset when I keep changing size! lol!

Incidently, the one in the link is the black lace on I have and its lovely :)

Krissy! How are you petal?!

Jojo!!! I'm good thanks my dear how have you been? xx

Ok, I obviously had a moment and threw most of them out.

I do have a rather lovely black lace corset in a 30" waist and a plain black satin one in a 30".

And tbh, corset wise, I always buy my corsets from here at the moment 30"BLACK STEEL BONED BUSK CORSET Goth BASQUE Lace 14-16 | eBay

I refuse to spend over £100 on a corset when I keep changing size! lol!

Incidently, the one in the link is the black lace on I have and its lovely :)

That does look rather nice!

Krissykat said:
Jojo!!! I'm good thanks my dear how have you been? xx

Busy but well hun. I've missed you all loads. X

That does look rather nice!

Well, my offer still stands if you fancy them for your photo shoot. Not sure what waist size you are, but they should be between 2"-4" smaller, so.... you can let me know :)

I love corsets, I keep thinking I have the boobs for them, but I dont. lol! :(

I'm abit over 30 at the mo but I have a few weigh ins before then so I will know you know in a couple of weeks if thats ok? I'm still waiting for them to get back to be with a date. Has to be before the 1st of march though so I will get the latest date poss so I can shift as much weight as possible!
Fingers crossed they fit! :D

Krissykat said:
What you been up to doll?

Work work and more work. I'll be away again for a bit still working but i will be on once a week to update. How've you been? X

Work work and more work. I'll be away again for a bit still working but i will be on once a week to update. How've you been? X

Not too bad! Still sticking to it 100% and only 7lbs to go til I hit the 3 stone mark :)

Well done you! That's amazing! X

Really feel like eating today. Not because I'm hungry just out of sheer and utter boredom.
Don't worry I'm not going to, killing time by doing stuff on my jewellery page now... just so damn bored.

I feel like eating today too. But that's because I feel starving! Lol

Lol! Decided to google my symptoms again and get depressed instead. Should've just eaten ¬_¬

Uh oh I hate those moments!!!
Stop googling symptoms hehe. I do exactly the same thing though!! I was doing that last night about something and woke up to my laptop on me at 5am with all the pages open and my laptop teetering on my leg!!

What day did u say you're seeing the nurse? X

Water makes me feel worse apparently :(
Maybe its putting strain on my kidneys where they arent used to it.

Seeing the nurse next Tuesday 4.30, gunna tell work its half 2 so I can get out earlier though, yay!

Was there not any opportunity to see you sooner? Seems unfair to suffer (and google) all weekend! X

Back