Weight loss diary

Found it a little bit of an effort today, really wanted to eat!! Didn't care what it was but when OH left half his steak pie I nearly had to run to bin to get rid of it. I have had to have a spot of milk In my tea but at most I have two a day. I just can't drink black coffee all day, it goes down ok at work but I have to have tea at home:( hoping it doesn't have a seri mental effect. Does everyone do the 4th week with extra calories?? Or is it safe to carry on longer, think it used to be every 12 week on lighterlife but again I can't remember. Really need to go to bed now to get rid of the need to eat. Week 2 weigh in Wednesday fingers crossed.

Best of luck today Zoe for a 100% day. Close to weigh in tomorrow so good motivator to stay on track. A couple of splashes of milk should be ok as I always think that some calories get washed out in the blender when you mix the sachets anyway. I am drinking my tea black at the minute as I want to acquire the taste as a lifetime habit but at the minute find the tannin in it too bitter to enjoy. It is more something I do to warm me up or when I am with my workmates.

Good luck for your weigh in. Fingers crossed!

Not hopeful to be in the 15's tomorrow feeling really bloated today for some reason. On the plus side I'm going out for a meal end of July, I have just bought a dress size 18 and can already nearly get in it just can't breath or sit, that is my next target I think it's 4 week away.
I promised myself after every 2 stone we would go out for a meal to celebrate.
The excercise planned hasn't gone so well as was going to fit around OH going to gym but he hasn't been as he has been too tired cos work busy.
Oh well I'm back at work tomorrow so plan to do 20 min walk on my break, aswell as 10-15 mins it takes me to fetch kids from school.

Ill update tomorrow hopefully with a smile on my face.

Well weigh in this morning still feeling really bloated and have stuck at 14lb loss, still good but just hoped for that extra lb.

Don't worry Zoe, it WILL happen :D

Yay I'm in the 15's, 15lb loss total. That's just what I needed, I've had lots of water and min 20mins exercise think that's the key for me.

Hi Zoe. How's it going?

Hi Lynne, doing better than I feel. I've wanted to eat at least 4 days last week. I did end up going out for a meal on Saturday but went to the steak house which gave me a pretty easy choice. I had steak and salad, really enjoyed it and was so happy I didn't choose starter or dessert like OH and the kids. I was a little disappointed I caved in to the meal but have felt so much better on the plan since then.

Today is end of week 3 and total loss of 17lb, not had as much exercise as I had planned, but only 9 more working days the 3 week off, no holiday this time only a few a days out so shod be no issues sticking to 100% ts.

Hi Zoe. Steak and salad is a good choice. I wouldn't be bothered about having had that and a loss of 17lb in 3 weeks is impressive!

Well 2 days till the end of week 4, nearly 1/5th of my total weight loss gone. It would be great to get another milestone done. Not going to weigh now till Wednesday, promise!!!

I'm off work after this week for 3 weeks, I have been looking at doing the 30day shred, anyone else tried it. Ill have the kids at home for nearly 2 weeks so thought it would be best. We will no doubt be out walking etc but not too strenuous.

Well it's the end of week 4. 20lb total loss. And im happy. Luckily lost it in time to fit in some summer clothes from a couple of years ago. My final target is to get back in to my miss sixty skinny jeans and a top I had to go with them. Only wore then a couple of times before I started to expand. Next short term targets are my 1 1/2 stone and 2 stone. Hoping I can achieve this this month, fingers crossed, my next challenge after that is to start jogging again. So thirty day shred this month to see how it goes, then walking/jogging next month.

That's a really good loss Zoe. Well done.

You're doing really well Zoe, 20lb in 4 weeks is brilliant. I managed 3 weeks and fell off the wagon in week 4 and have been trying to back on ever since so I am back to day2. I dread going near the scales so am going to get a week TS over me and see what happens in the hope that I am back to where I left off!

Hi Zoe - You'll have to let us know how you get on with the 30 day shred. I bought the DVD a couple of years ago but gave up after a couple of attempts. I'm going to give it another go when I get back from America. By then, you'll be well into it
Goldie - I was similar to you and have 'sort of' got back on track. You'll do it. No problem!

Hi goldie, you will get back in to it. This weather seems to help me get motivated. Why not try getting an item of clothing that doesn't fit and just keep trying, sometimes the scales can cause more damage if your not in the right frame of mind.

Thanks Lynn, hopefully gonna start on Tuesday/Wednesday. Finally got my last 1lb to get my next mini goal of 1 1/2 stone. I think next is 2 stone or 1 3/4 will get me to 1/4 of my total weight loss, I do like these little targets hehe...

I've only just got to 2 stone. My next target is 3 stone but I'm going to add 2.5 stone to the list to make it more manageable!

That's the way, if your anything like me I ha e lots of weight to lose 100lb! It's not something that is going to happen overnight, but just by achieving little and more often it feels good. Today was the first day I refused to wear a cardigan at work (air conditioned office) and 2 people commented on my weight loss. Feel much happier ?

It's such a boost when others comment.

Back