Weight loss diary

I've got another 55lb to lose so still a long way! If I could lose 1lb a week then that would mean all of it gone by this time next year!

Hey Zoe..brilliant that you had to confidence to go cardiganless!! I would love to be able to do that but don't have the confidence to do it yet!!!

Well scale hopping again, just can't help myself. Another 1lb off total 22lb. It looks like I'm losing approx 1/2lb a day which is what I needed to get to target by Xmas, plus I'm 6lb ahead due to brill weight loss the first week. Happy happy, even my summer clothes that I have only just got out are getting loose already. Want to get some new tops but don't know what size, might just nip to charity shop to see what bargains I can pick up to do me for the summer. :)

Hi Zoe. Keep it up. Well done so far!

Its great when the clothes start to loosen up..a whole new wardrobe awaits!

Well day 2 done of the 30 day shred, and I'm feeling it!! They say the first few days are the worse. I'm off work but feeling very tired with this heat and I'm having to either get up early to exercise or do it late at night then I can't sleep. Anyone else done the shred I've looked at some video reviews and some are showing good results but some I can't see the difference except for a different pose.
I really do feel like eating this week, just a nice refreshing salad will do, I keep picking on eggs and ham but need to stop, I am doing my food week in two weeks so hoping I can get it all out of my system then. I need to keep on track for Xmas at the latest.
I would be more than happy to have lost 85-90lb by then but would prefer all 100lb. My target date on my phone app is 6th November if I keep losing as I am at present, I would be absolutely thrilled to have done it by then. I need to order another 2 months of food then depending on weight loss I may start to introduce a small meal each day, I know the weight will slow but hoping by the time I come off packs altogether it will be easier to maintain.

Sounds like a sensible plan Zoe..Christmas is my big target too. I have my 50th birthday coming up then and all my friends are turning 50 too so there will be loads of events coming up and a few wedding invites too so I want to be able to strut my stuff in front of the camera and on the dancefloor instead of hiding behind everyone and looking after the handbags!! I'll be supporting you all the way! My problem is that when I eat I eat all the wrong things as I feel that I have broken the rules and say I'll start again tomorrow. I need to find balance and learn to eat properly otherwise I will just regain all the weight lost (which I have done before)..really need to work on that. Good luck with today!!

Hi goldie,

Think I need the support, I too struggle with food not so much now but as soon as I start eating full time. Now I could just kill for salad anyway, it's winter, we do eat lots of cooked diners so maybe I should concentrate on smaller portions and not eating inbetween meals, I have already decided we are going to have a treat night once a week, normally Friday or Saturday but depending when I am working, I am only going to drink when I'm off work at weekends. I have it all planned just hoping I stick to it.
I'm a little disappointed at min as I have not lost weight for last 4 days. Hoping it is because I have started 30 day shred and my muscles are increasing In mass. But on the plus side I haven't gained any either.

Hi Zoe. Well done with starting the 30 day shred. I might do it when I get home. I started the 30 day squat challenge today as it is something I can do when I am away. Food wise I'm not dieting while on holiday. Restart day will be 3rd August.

Well day off Saturday led to weekend off!!!! Didn't do too badly Saturday, had banana for breakfast and chicken salad for tea, but did pick on a few extras from picnic and some crisps. Was going to restart today but feeling very tired from driving yesterday, and really fancied a burger that I had planned on having yesterday but got back too late, but on the plus side all I have eaten today was 2 weetabix and strawberries, then home made potato wedges and 100% beef burgers with salad, just had cup of tea and biscuit. Don't think I could physically eat anything else.
So Monday is new start, going to restart 30 day shred as weather has cooled down too. Not going to jump on scales till Wednesday either which is my weigh day, fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage.

If you get back on track today you won't have done any damage. You didn't do bad eating wise anyway!

Thanks Lynne, I am back on it today, no exercise though as my back is in half. Hope you doing ok Lynne r u still on holiday??

Yes, but I thought I would keep my diary going while I was away in the hope that I won't go too overboard eating.

Have a lovely time. The main thing is to enjoy your holiday. Everything will come together again when you get home.

Well 100% yesterday, weigh day tomorrow, still daren't get on them from weekend. Back still hurting, doctor says only very gentle exercise. So no 30 day shred for me. Remotivated again as last couple of weeks not been too good with loses. Can't wait to try the new meals.

Well just the one lb off this time, but at least I didn't gain!! New meals have just arrived, can't wait to try them trying to decide between chilli and bolognese.....

Every lb counts!

Yes every little target counts, I now have a very wide range of products to choose from as my apple and cinnamon porridge has just arrived from sparkley, this swapping business is great gives even more choice without having to spend a fortune at once. So here goes for the next target, 5 more lb to 2 stone, can I do it in next 2 weeks???

Well chose spag Bol for tea, definitely larger portion than carbonara. It was ok, looked ok too. Shepards pie tomorrow. While the family eat 'proper' shepherds pie.

It won't be the same but think of the weight loss!

Back