Weight loss journey to my wedding day :) x

Well Day One:

B- Toffee shake
L- 1/2 Dark Truffa Bar
D- 100g Chicken, 150g Cauliflower Rice and a Curry Pack.

Done great all day then the dreaded headache hit and painkillers just didnt cut it :(. Drank loads of water and thought id have an early night. Went to bed just after 7 and couldnt sleep felt dizzy and head killing me and also felt really sick like i had eaten too much :S. Anyway gave in and has a tea biscuit and went to sleep after that. :(

Day Two:

So far so good today although the headache still there and still feel sick.

B- Vanilla shake (wont be having again)
L- 50g Lettuce, 100g Chicken, 50g Cherry Tomatoes and 50g Cucumber.

I am starving today and soooo close to giving in. I cant remember it being as bad last time i done this or when i done cd either :(

xx

Well Day One:

B- Toffee shake
L- 1/2 Dark Truffa Bar
D- 100g Chicken, 150g Cauliflower Rice and a Curry Pack.

Done great all day then the dreaded headache hit and painkillers just didnt cut it :(. Drank loads of water and thought id have an early night. Went to bed just after 7 and couldnt sleep felt dizzy and head killing me and also felt really sick like i had eaten too much :S. Anyway gave in and has a tea biscuit and went to sleep after that. :(

Day Two:

So far so good today although the headache still there and still feel sick.

B- Vanilla shake (wont be having again)
L- 50g Lettuce, 100g Chicken, 50g Cherry Tomatoes and 50g Cucumber.

I am starving today and soooo close to giving in. I cant remember it being as bad last time i done this or when i done cd either :(

xx

Well done! With regard to the vanilla shake, do you drink coffee? If so, make it and nuke it, and then mix some coffee in-its lovely x

Well done! With regard to the vanilla shake, do you drink coffee? If so, make it and nuke it, and then mix some coffee in-its lovely x

I dont like coffee but willing to give it a try lol. I have another vanilla shake to use up. I like the smell of coffee tho :S lol

Im already worrying about feeling like i did last night 2nite cause if i do im goning to give up it was really horrible and couldnt even sleep it off and i can sleep anytime usually lol

xx

I dont like coffee but willing to give it a try lol. I have another vanilla shake to use up. I like the smell of coffee tho :S lol

Im already worrying about feeling like i did last night 2nite cause if i do im goning to give up it was really horrible and couldnt even sleep it off and i can sleep anytime usually lol

xx

Hope you're better soon x

Hey hun, getting into ketosis can be such a crappy experience for some, I would say if you feel th same tonight have some extra protien, no worry of coming out of ketosis then :)

Feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you feel better soon Hun.

Have a duvet day on settee if you can.
Xx

So rest of day 2.

I made it :). My wee girl even gave me a jelly baby and I stuck it in my mums mouth lol so I didn't eat it :D lol.

Must have not drank enough water yesterday cause although I have a headache 2nite I don't feel sick and iv drank more today :).

Bring in day 3

Xx

So rest of day 2.

I made it :). My wee girl even gave me a jelly baby and I stuck it in my mums mouth lol so I didn't eat it :D lol.

Must have not drank enough water yesterday cause although I have a headache 2nite I don't feel sick and iv drank more today :).

Bring in day 3

Xx

Glad you're feeling better x

Morning! Ooooh well done on the jelly baby!!!

I've woke wih headache today don't think i drank enough either!

Have a fab day!! Xxx

Morning.

I always think I drink loads but obviously not lol. Hope the headache goes soon.

No plans for today so sitting about the house. This is when I struggle :(.

Xx

Any wardrobes need sorting!!?? Or kitchen cupboards?? That's what i do :D xxx

Il find something lol.

I just realised this is the first morning iv woke up and not felt hungry :D.

Xx

Yayyy ketosis must be kicking in :) xcx

Woohoo lol.

I didn't think it would have been that quick cause over the weekend I was using Cambridge stuff and had more veg and protein than I should have had cause I was I'll lol.

Xx

Well it's 10.46 and I'm not even hungry!!

Gonna have my 1st shake soon :).

Xx

Aww, glad you're feeling better chick and not feeling hungry is a bonus.
Xx

Morning hope U have a fab day today xxx

Back