Weight loss (SO FAR)

Oh thank you hunny, I don't know how much you need to lose but I'm sure you can do it too.

Yeah I need to edit all my info stuff at some point but I just can't stop reading all these threads! Probably looking at losing near 8 st. But doing it in much smaller targets or I'll throw the whole thing out of the window hah

I never focus on the big target. I have interim targets (working to getting to 13st at the moment), then my mid ones are my half stone goals (working towards the 5st award) then i have mini goals of just a couple of lbs.

I never focus on the big target. I have interim targets (working to getting to 13st at the moment), then my mid ones are my half stone goals (working towards the 5st award) then i have mini goals of just a couple of lbs.

Think that's the best way to do it!

Jenna, how did I not see your reply?! and tell you to go back to the 20 somethings wench :D Yeah I look a bit weird in my "after" photo. Rubbish lighting but the only way to get a full length mirror at the time. Hopefully I will be updating more photos after not too long and start looking more and more slinky!

Hello Gorgeous Jess. It's progress. I feel MASSIVE today, despite my jeans falling down all day I just feel huge. Hopefully I will feel less and less like this!

Jenna, how did I not see your reply?! and tell you to go back to the 20 somethings wench :D Yeah I look a bit weird in my "after" photo. Rubbish lighting but the only way to get a full length mirror at the time. Hopefully I will be updating more photos after not too long and start looking more and more slinky!

Hello Gorgeous Jess. It's progress. I feel MASSIVE today, despite my jeans falling down all day I just feel huge. Hopefully I will feel less and less like this!

Well you don't look it miss!! I bet even Kate moss has days like that :p xxx

Aww thanks hun. I earned some body magic this afternoon with my son jumping on me when I laid on the floor, getting to crawling position, being a horsey for a nano-second before he swings himself off me, pushes me over and I lie on my back with him trying to turn me over to be back on my front so we can repeat the whole process. very funny, i'm sure it'd worked a few muscles. heehee. Not serial weighing is doing my nut in too. usually I have some reassurance that i'm doing it right. Even after a year I keep thinking I'm doing it wrong!

Bloody hell Fran, the difference between those two pictures! You're looking fab :D x

oh thank you missy. Look at you in the 14s though :) (quite jealous my love, but you've earned it!)

You look way thinner than me though, I may be lighter by a little bit but I'm also shorter than you haha! I'm only 5'3! ;) x

Wow! Congrats on your loss so far! You look beautiful!

Back