Weight loss stalled!

I'm on my 4th week of Dukan, doing alternate PP and PV days. I've lost just over a stone and the weight loss has been very consistent. The last two days though my weight has remained exactly the same? Is this normal? Any tips for kicking the weight loss off again?

Stop weighing daily now would be my advice, you weight loss will slow naturally and if the scales staying the same is affecting your mood move to weigh in once a week preferably after a PP day. You haven't posted any menus so it hard to see if you are making any errors there. Also you haven't posted any stats and therefore it is hard to gauge how much weight you should expect to lose. I have been on the diet for 19 weeks and till last week had lost consistently every week - Last week I stayed the same and had a good look at my menus and I realised I was having quite a lot of food off the tolerated items and I have tried to cut back on them this week so we will see what the scales say for me tomorrow. Good luck.

I'm on my 4th week of Dukan, doing alternate PP and PV days. I've lost just over a stone and the weight loss has been very consistent. The last two days though my weight has remained exactly the same? Is this normal? Any tips for kicking the weight loss off again?

Cut back tolerated food.
Cut back the salt.
Walk more.
Try some green tea :)
It works for me every time.

This is a really old post brought back up for some reason...

Back