Weight Loss Stopped: Week 2!

Stagger_Lee

Hi,

I've done Lipotrim before (briefly) to get me in the right mindset to lose weight. After I lost 1 stone I quit Lipotrim and lost an additional 4 stone through exercise. I then had my motorbike nicked and stopped going to the gym as a result which was irritating because I was addicted to going. Anyway, without the gym I gained a stone and lost all my energy and motivation so, fed up, I bought the dreaded white sachets. After 10 days I'd dropped 1st 4lbs but the scales have not budged once in 4 days since! I really want to continue but It's difficult when you can't see the results. Also, I fear I may have knocked myself out of ketosis as a couple of days ago I had a Coke Zero pertaining to another post on here but I don't know if I have!? Anyone elso had a decline in loss this early on?

Cheers,

Stephen.

Therein lies the peril of daily weighing. If you're going to weigh every day, you need to be prepared that sometimes it will go several days without budging. Over the course of a week or two weeks you really will see those losses. You say you've dropped 18lbs in 10 days, and then nothing in the next 4, so that's still 18lbs in 14 days, which is an amazing loss. A coke zero won't have taken you out of ketosis - you'd notice that you'd suddenly be a lot more hungry if you'd fallen out of ketosis, so it's very unlikely. Just keep focused on the diet, and if you can hide those scales and wait a week before stepping on them!

I'm a daily weigher too, and this is my readings from the first two weeks, just ride those plateaus and it really does work.

Back