Extra Easy Days Weight loss very slow snd hit or miss

Sonia1976

Hi,
I've been doing sw for 2months now, I have lost just over a stone:) but have reached my 13.0 stone Mark and can't get bellow:-( I did ww last year loosing 3 stone and got to the same point.
I have been doing ee since joining but feel maybe it's not working now. I'm thinking maybe I should try red or green days? I did this a few years ago and ended up giving up as I found it boring. I'm quite a fussy eater so struggle on ides. How many days should I change plan for? Which is the best to go on for good weight lose?
any ideas would be greatly appreciated. As with tips on best foods to eat. I'm doing this on my one don't attend meetings or do online. So gets s bit lonely sometimes.
Thankyou

Well all the plans work for weight loss and different people react to plans in different ways. For me, ee works best because I'm a meat and 2 veg girl so like a bit of everything on my plate but I know that at some point my body will get use to it and then I will have to change tact for a short while.
All of us are different but try and choose red or green days for a week, can do a few of each in the week (I used to do 5 red and 2 green before the days of ee) and that may be enough to kick start weight loss and then try a day or 2 of ee the following week.
Hope that makes sense and I may be wrong but usually the weight losses come when we shock our bodies so changing plan now and then is a good idea.

Oh Sonia i'm with you hun, I did EE all last week, got weighed this morning and I put 1lb ON!!!!!!!! Its not for me at all, I obviously thought 1/3 of my plate was superfree when it wasn't so back to Green & Red for me, I was ragin this morning, could have cried, thought I had done brilliantly :sigh: ah well no point dwelling on it i'd end up eating every biscuit in the cupboard!!!

vanilla_cupcake said:
Oh Sonia i'm with you hun, I did EE all last week, got weighed this morning and I put 1lb ON!!!!!!!! Its not for me at all, I obviously thought 1/3 of my plate was superfree when it wasn't so back to Green & Red for me, I was ragin this morning, could have cried, thought I had done brilliantly :sigh: ah well no point dwelling on it i'd end up eating every biscuit in the cupboard!!!

Hi vanilla_cupcake
Thank you for your post, I was doing ok on the ee but something must of changed with me:-( I did a green day yesterday and am on green today. Do I still have to have 1/3 superfree? I've not done these days before.
I'm sure you will be fine in next weeks weigh in:) it sure does knock you if you gain a little or don't loose anything. I'm becoming a scale hopper as I really don't want to gain what I have lost:-( I'm seeing a diet nurse next week to help me also.
Hope all goes well and we could maybe help each other. Xx

With Green & Red days you don't have to have 1/3 superfree but you have 2 HE A's and 2 HE B's which I absolutely love about them!!

I'm on a Red Day today, had bacon, poached egg & toast this morning for breakfast, an alpen bar for lunch and gonna have a turkey salad for dinner tonight, have to be REALLY good this week as I have a wedding on Saturday and i'm having whatever is on the menu, I want to enjoy it and not even think of SW :eek:

Interesting thread. I have been on ee from day 1 and never had a problem losing (unless I was naughty) but for the last 2/3 weeks I am just not losing. Maybe I should mix it up with a red week.

I am thinking about doing a few red days as well. I can't stand green days (make me feel really ill), so its either EE or Red for me. The only thing that worries me about them is that I will often have a Salad for lunch, & then if I'm hungry have a mugshot - which I couldn't do on a red day. Anyone got any ideas for lunch that aren't a salad? Or should I just be adding more stuff to my salad? I usually have loads of salad leaves and then a tin of tuna, or a chicken breast, or a salmon piece. What could I add to fill me up - bearing in mind I can't heat stuff up at work so a veg soup is not an option (plus its too hot for that!)

After a week 100% on plan a couple of weeks ago I added in a few red days and lost 3lbs last week even with a big lunch out one day. I definitely think swapping it about a bit helps.

kingleds said:
I am thinking about doing a few red days as well. I can't stand green days (make me feel really ill), so its either EE or Red for me. The only thing that worries me about them is that I will often have a Salad for lunch, & then if I'm hungry have a mugshot - which I couldn't do on a red day. Anyone got any ideas for lunch that aren't a salad? Or should I just be adding more stuff to my salad? I usually have loads of salad leaves and then a tin of tuna, or a chicken breast, or a salmon piece. What could I add to fill me up - bearing in mind I can't heat stuff up at work so a veg soup is not an option (plus its too hot for that!)

Hi kingleds

I've been toting with the idea of trying red days, and had thought of having sandwiches for lunch, as you can have 2 hexbs, so you can still eat a portion of pasta or rice etc for dinner. Maybe add some bread to your salad?

Good luck x

Back