Weight loss!

Alia

Silver Member
why is it that when I lose weight I always lose it from the top first. My face always gets slimmer, collar bones appear and my (@) (@) start to resemble a cocker spaniels ears, not that I have much in that department to start with. Why cant i lose it off my legs or (_Y_) or tummy first?

Anyone else have this problem?

Yep mine goes from the top first and then the bottom but it's starting to even itself out now lol

Same here! Most of my weight goes from my top half too! And its last to go from my hips which I hate the most! My face does tend to show weight loss first!

YES!! 1000000% YES!!

My shoulders/collar bones/neck make me look skeletal now, I am now very skinny up top!! Love the little waist but im getting conscious of my collar bones being n show now because they are so prominent. BUT I still have meaty chunky thighs! Boobs are gone. Was a 38D and am now a 30B.. Couldn't even find 30B bras in Asda today only 32B which caused the underwire to slip down. I really need the last 10lbs to come off the bottom half now.. I actually dread to think what I will look like if I lose anymore up top.

Im pear shape, it maybe why xx

Yup!! But I always seem to lose weight inwards, like my calves and forearms start and then works its way into me, tummy/bum last :mad:

It's a nightmare. My top half is fine and coming along nicely but still have chunky thighs and despite being at intial target now I'm thinking about loosing another 10lbs and i am hopeful it will come off the legs...wary though as I don't wna loose anymore on top....

I seem to lose it off my face, thighs and bum first which is where I don't particularly need to lose it but it sticks to my belly and fat arms which I need to slim down! I suppose it will come off everywhere eventually

I can only comment after one weeks loss but so far it's come off my waist, tummy and thighs. Bust, hips and arms have stayed the same - weird!

I know what you mean Ali, when I lost all my weight before wit cb I also had spaniel ears flapping around lol, 1st time in my life I actually wanted to gain a few pounds so they would come back!
Am hoping this time the weight comes off differently, so far has been face,neck,waist,thighs and around my ribs. I have been doing my measurements each week as well which I find really helps especially when you have a low or no loss week but usually you find you have lost in inches instead.

Hope you ok and going strong xx

Hi Alia
I'm the same. The weight comes off my top half first. Most of the comments I have had have been about my face being thinner.

I always get this - it's always my face that thins out first which is nice, but it still sticks around on my hips and my bum where I'd kind of like to get rid of more (and where there's definitely more to get rid of!)
I'm really pear-shaped too, and always have been. Hopefully, at least, I'll get to lose some off my waist this time!

Back