weight question

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by becki4, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. becki4

becki4 Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    I must admit i've weighed myself every other day and it allways fluctuates , sometimes its .6 then other days its .9 there's a good 4lbs difference,

Ive started my slim fast on Monday and i weighed myself the Sunday at 13.6 then i did again on Monday 13.8 i have done it today again its still 13.8 how do i know what is correct, i been on it 4 days and thought i would be loosing a little bit by now, am i being too quick in asking , i know i should be patient im gonna try not to weigh myself until Monday now i think.

also my tongue is so dry and cracked and lips, im trying to drink lots of water, does this finally go away?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baronessvongogo

Baronessvongogo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is usually best to wait a week to weigh yourself, but I was naughty. Your body can fluctuate around 4lbs in the course of one day (i'm quoting my wii here). Try to stick to it for the first week and hopefully you will get a good result :)

4. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    make sure your weighing yourself at the same time of day, I must admit i'm a scale hopper and weigh myself everyday. Not good really because you can get too obsessive.
    Can't help with the cracked lips thingy, you could always ask the slimfast team on the website.
    Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.