weight versus measurements

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hey everyone!
I have lost 8 pounds over the last five/six weeks and i am delighted but......there is seriously no difference whatsoever in my clothes....they're as tight as ever! I might have lost a bit from my calves (great, but not a priority when you have a big flabby belly and butt!)
Anyone else have this (at the start maybe)?

might I soon notice a change and might someone notice soon that I've lost a bit?!

If you think about it, at the start of your weightloss, you lose a tiny bit from all round yourself. As you use weight then relatively little weightloss near your goal will show great results on a tape measure. SO! A tape measure is very useful when at the start of your weightloss you start to do exercise, because you lose inches very quickly, but at first when you lose weight it's quite neglidgible as you seem to lose from all over. Now when you're near target a couple of pounds makes a HUGE difference.
I measure myself every month. BUT when I started using EA Sports Active I lost 2" off my waist and hips in a month! My weightloss had really slowed to less than 1lb a week but did I care?
Just watch the scales at first cos it's such a boost, but do your measurements every month and it will give you a psychological boost!

Thanks to both of you.....I'm more motivated than ever to get into Club 10 now. Great tips, ladies

Back