Weight Watchers Apricot Yogurt?

NatalieLouise_x

Hi Everyone:)

Can you have Weight Watchers Nectarine yogurt during Attack? The fat content is 0.1 & the carbs are 5.6g per pot. I have been on the Attack phase since Monday & lost 5 pounds
:D

Thanks.

Hi Everyone:)

Can you have Weight Watchers Nectarine yogurt during Attack? The fat content is 0.1 & the carbs are 5.6g per pot. I have been on the Attack phase since Monday & lost 5 pounds
:D

Thanks.

Nope, they are too sugary and if they contain fruit pieces then defintely not.

If you are desperate for flavoured yogurt have the Weight Watchers Vanilla or Toffee which contain the same carbs but without the fruit. But not strictly allowed.

I normally buy a big pot of natural yogurt and add Sugar Free Jelly crystals to taste.

Well done on your loss.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have the Total 0% Greek Yoghurt but it doesn't taste too nice so i think i'll take your advice & add sugar free jelly crystals.

Thanks again:)

There is a recipe for lemon curd in the recipe section which added to fat free Greek yogurt is lush!

I have been having the weight watchers toffee and vanilla yoghurts and also the ww dessert recipe yoghurts throughout the diet so far. Sometimes I have one per day other times it could be 3 per day. Never more than 3 though. Although not strictly allowed, they have not affected my weight loss as I have shed 2st 4lb in 12 weeks.
Sometimes these things are trial and error and what works for one might not for another. I just thought I'd mention that these yoghurts 'could' be an option for some people :)

Ann is right about that Lemon Curd...So lush.

Have a look inthe recipe thread, it shouldn't be more than two or three pages back as its a recent one. So easy to make, and nothing more than sweetner, lemon juice and an egg.

As for the greek yogurt, have you tried sweetening it. I had never ever had greek yog before Dukan, and am hooked. I love it with sweetner and the lemon curd, though can eat without the lemon curd. Its also great with just the sweetner and some muffin crumbled into it.

Back