Weight Watchers food scales

twilite

Hi, i am thinking about buying these as my current digital scales are about 15 yrs old and im not sure how accurate they are!

Does any one have these? they seem expensive at £31, are they really worth the money, what do they do that normal digital scales dont? :confused:

They're brilliant. They work put the points of your food for you. You can use them as just normal scales or put in the type of food bung it on and it tells you how many points ate in your portion. It's great if you want X points worth of something.

thanks for that!
i tried to buy some at my meeting this morning but they had sold out so i have ordered some and will just have to patiently wait lol

We can still use the discount coupons on the already reduced electrical stuff in class. Leader last week was taking them for the calculator. She said WW had left it up to the leaders whether to accept the coupons just now or not. Would have thought most leaders would have done the same.

my leader must be a meany then as she would not accept any money off voucher on items already at a reduced price! although promoted as a 'special launch price':( i wasnt happy!

Back