Weight watchers kitchen scales

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
Are they worth buying?

i really like the look of them but at £40 they're pretty pricey.

I just use ordinary digital scales - they are fine for me, if you are going to get some, make sure they can weigh small amounts in grams x

I have the old ones i brought about 2 years ago, so mine wont be updated but they are defo worth buying.

When i first started i was confused when i put pork loin and online it came up at 4.5 for one and when i weighed one out it was really low and 2 came up at 4.5 so infact i was gonna have one instead of two if i didnt have the scales. I weigh everything on it and i stick to that one for the points.

Reason i got mine is that there was a voucher in one of the packs at beginning of year with so much off so i grabbed quickly :D

I am on my second set ( dropped the 1st lot into the washing up bowl,apparently they dont like water-just a little tip for you !) so the fact that i replaced them speaks volumes. would be without them and dont forget you can use them as ordinary kitchen scales too so they aren't just a ww gimmick

yeah i had a money off voucher but lost it :( i may purchase them then. thanks for your input, i have ordinary scales but they're the old school ones with a bowl on one side and the weights on the other. very pretty but only good for baking really.

yeah i gave up eating steak coz there was no nutritional info and i dont like going by the books so i may purchase some with tips i earn at work as i cant justify spending my actual wages on the scales.

But surely if you know that beef steak is 5 points for 225g, you can easily work out how many points in your steak after you ahve weighed it. Sorry, just that been toying with idea of getting them, but they are expensive, and want to know they are just not a gimmick. Thanks

I bought asda's own digital scales for a tenner. That was my 14lb treat

Cant afford to cough up that sorta money for ww scales

I need some new scales, mine are very old 10 years lol and cost under £5 when I got them, but have started to jump around alot when pouring anything in :-(

May have to save and get these ones if I can get more points haha

Thank you! You have all just convinced me to get some as I was umming and ahhing over them. Ill use my money off voucher! xx

I have the new ones and are so worth £40 to be honest, had them since october last year.!! there are really useful helped me with my final pounds anyway. x

I dont use them at all now as im on R.C diet.! lol

I have the new ones and are so worth £40 to be honest, had them since october last year.!! there are really useful helped me with my final pounds anyway. x

I dont use them at all now as im on R.C diet.! lol

Can you tell me how ww scales work? Do you input the food and it tells you the points? Maybe you'd like to sell yours :rolleyes: to me??? xx

Back