Weight watchers old points

Ive always been the type of person whose weight goes up and down I had stretch marks at age 14, then in my early 20s my weight just kept going up. I tried many different things to lose weight then i joined ww and lost 3stone in 6 months with the old points plan. I found it so easy and couldnt believe i hadnt tried it before. i stayed at goal for 3 months and then fell pregnant and put the 3 stone back on again! after having the baby i rejoined ww and tried the new pro points but for several reasons i didnt get on with it. my weight crept up and now i have 4 stone to lose. I cant afford to go to ww meetings at the mo and am finding the new pro points difficult to follow on my own so am reverting back to the old points system and doing it alone, no meetings! its v frustrating knowing that i did it before and i dont know if i have the patience to do it again, particularly without the meetings and now my life is completely different to when i lost the weight last time!
if you read all the forums on here it will be a big help to you. i did it years ago and kept all my stuff so can follow it but still get brilliant tips and advise on here .. good luck with your diet but stick on here and i'm sure it will help.. shirley:p

Back