Weightloss after 5 days

schindler

Keep on trying
Well... because my CDC is on holiday Friday (which is the day I should have been weighed) she had to come today so she warned me that my first weeks loss may not as big as I was expecting as I have only completed 5 days on the diet.... and I have lost.... drum roll please..... 7lbs - not shabby at all - half a stone (took me 3 weeks to do that on Slimming World!) :D

So now no weigh in until next Thursday - but happy bunny none the less :)

And I have 2-3 sachets in every flavour of shake to try out for next week.

Well done you!

I see you're in Hythe - I'm just outside Folkestone...if you need someone to help clean up the barf after you try the broccoli & cheese soup just let me know ;) :)

x

Wow that is a fantastic start, especially after less than a week.
Hope you're feeling really motivated!
Good luck on your journey x

Hi Serena A - I am in Seabrook Road - and you made me laugh out loud with your comment! I will call if I need back up....and looook at you havent you done well! Amazing weight loss

Yoyoem - thank you xxx

I like Hythe - worked there for 5 years. Still pop down occasionally to go to JC Rooks and Waitrose.

CD is the best ever - my only regret is that I didn't find it years ago despite the broc & cheese soup :D

:wow: Well done on your fab loss, espesh in only 5 days! x

Aw... thank you Starry26 - feeling all motivated now.

Super-dooper! well done you xx i can tell you are well chuffed!

great first loss well done, and good luck for next week xxx

thank you so much everyone xxx going for a nice 4lb loss next week and I will be happy bunny

Back