Weightloss Blogs

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by queeniescakes, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. queeniescakes

queeniescakes Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Oops! Posted this originally in the wrong place :ashamed0005:. I was wondering:

Is anyone else writing one?! I'm starting SW tomorrow and I thought that it would help keep me on the straight and narrow!

To Dance The Light Fantastic - Weightloss Journey

Do those of you who write blogs find it helps?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've got one, but I've not felt brave enough to share it yet. It definitely helps me with my journey.

4. Magic Mummy

Magic Mummy Banned

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been planning to do a weight loss diary on this site and I actually started it last night....

I am doing it for for me than for anyone else reading it but if it helps anyone else then I will be pleased.

I think it will help as you can use it to list your goals and the positive way that you feel when you are doing well and the negative feelings that you get when you don't do so well.....

Good luck

5. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I keep two diaries on here, my food diary, which is a true rendition of everything I eat. If looking at it give peeps ideas for meals then thats good!
    I also keep a weight-loss diary, which is not so much about weight-loss, more a warts and all diary! I find it very good as an outlet for any frustrations I have, or to tell about good things that have happened to me, and I also post jokes, tips, and thoughts there to share with my minimins "family"!
    It's much better than a confessional!

6. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well after posting to this thread last night I decided what the hell! I've added my blog to my sig if anyone wants to read it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.