Weightloss Blogs

I've got one, but I've not felt brave enough to share it yet. It definitely helps me with my journey.

I have been planning to do a weight loss diary on this site and I actually started it last night....

I am doing it for for me than for anyone else reading it but if it helps anyone else then I will be pleased.

I think it will help as you can use it to list your goals and the positive way that you feel when you are doing well and the negative feelings that you get when you don't do so well.....

Good luck

I keep two diaries on here, my food diary, which is a true rendition of everything I eat. If looking at it give peeps ideas for meals then thats good!
I also keep a weight-loss diary, which is not so much about weight-loss, more a warts and all diary! I find it very good as an outlet for any frustrations I have, or to tell about good things that have happened to me, and I also post jokes, tips, and thoughts there to share with my minimins "family"!
It's much better than a confessional!

Well after posting to this thread last night I decided what the hell! I've added my blog to my sig if anyone wants to read it.

Back