Step 1 Sole Source Weightloss journey begins

Lol, forgot to comment about the rest of your post was so overwhelmed by cake ... grrr

Anyway, yes, if you've been good prior to starting, it could be you're now in steady mode, which is a good thing. Not including my first week, the next for totalled about 10.5lbs so you're doing well! Keep at it. This is a bit of a marathon, the results will show soone enough. What other plan can show 8lbs loss in 3 weeks :) :)

I'm assuming your down south too if you have good weather today :) I'm west london we should start a cwp coffee ( black with Jordan's skinny flavourings morning lol xx

Lol, forgot to comment about the rest of your post was so overwhelmed by cake ... grrr

Anyway, yes, if you've been good prior to starting, it could be you're now in steady mode, which is a good thing. Not including my first week, the next for totalled about 10.5lbs so you're doing well! Keep at it. This is a bit of a marathon, the results will show soone enough. What other plan can show 8lbs loss in 3 weeks :) :)

I'm assuming your down south too if you have good weather today :) I'm west london we should start a cwp coffee ( black with Jordan's skinny flavourings morning lol xx

Ah! Ok...so my weight loss doesn't seem too bad then! Thank you! And yes 8lbs in 3 weeks is definitely not common!

I am! Well I'm Surrey just outside SW London. Yes! A coffee morning sounds awesome! ☺️

Ahhh,

Thank heavens a localish person we can talk diet... you're the most local on plan. Would be nice if our CC's would let us meet the other people they are working with.

My daughter goes to school in Kingston, we could meet in weybridge for coffee at the local costa or Starbucks, if we can't manage private messages... let me know if you're free in the coming weeks will be fun to meet :) don't talk cakes though ;)

xxxxx

Last edited:
Hi LittleMissTeacher! Just had a browse at your thread, you seem to be doing really well.

I noticed in one of your posts that you said you started feeling lighter at about the 3rd week of the diet? That's really interesting because after 2 weeks and losing 11lbs, I am not feeling any difference... Sometimes, even a little heavier. And my CDC keeps talking about how I must be feeling lighter and clothes starting to feel looser, and I'm getting none of that! So it is encouraging to hear that it's just down to my impatience rather than something not working :)

All the best! I have a Christmas goal too;) we can do it!

Hi LittleMissTeacher, well done on your losses so far!

Loving the cakes. :) I guess me having to be gluten free has its benefits - I couldn't eat any of those even if I wanted to. You're very artistic - ever thought about entering The Great British Bake Off? :)

...you said you started feeling lighter at about the 3rd week of the diet? That's really interesting because after 2 weeks and losing 11lbs, I am not feeling any difference... Sometimes, even a little heavier. And my CDC keeps talking about how I must be feeling lighter and clothes starting to feel looser, and I'm getting none of that!
I think I didn't really notice any weight loss until I'd lost a stone. And no one else noticed I'd lost weight until I'd lost over 2 stones.

It'll happen soon!

I think I didn't really notice any weight loss until I'd lost a stone. And no one else noticed I'd lost weight until I'd lost over 2 stones.

It'll happen soon!

Ah really... I guess I should just be more patient! :rolleyes: I am almost at my first stone, but I think I'll really feel the difference once I am at 2 stone. Can't wait!

Hello LittleMissTeacher, I have just been reading your diary. How are you getting on?

The cakes you have made look amazing!! I have found that I have become a proper feeder since I started this diet. I am also obsessed with food, the look of it, the smell of it...I just love being around it. Very weird.

I look forward to reading your progress.

xx

Back